TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How Many SS

Is this like "guess the number of jelly beans in the jar?"

I have NO inside information so this is just a guess:

2007: 500

2008: 450

2009: 200

Total: .... 1150!

hopefully someone who knows the real number can let us know how close I am.... and what I've won! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Is this like "guess the number of jelly beans in the jar?"

I have NO inside information so this is just a guess:

2007: 500

2008: 450

2009: 200

Total: .... 1150!

hopefully someone who knows the real number can let us know how close I am.... and what I've won! :D

Anybody????

Cynthia from SAI responded very quickly to an email from me. Here are the numbers she has from SAI LV:

For the 07's:

Updated 4/6/09

Total Completed: 186

For the 08's:

Updated 4/6/09>

Total Completed: 85

These are the cars that have left our facility and are out on the streets. However, we have approximately 200 cars here now being converted (including some 0's). Hope that helps ;)

My guess would be another 50 to 75 total from the other 3 mod shops. The numbers are lower than I thought.

Thanks again to Cynthia.

Don

Cynthia from SAI responded very quickly to an email from me. Here are the numbers she has from SAI LV:

For the 07's:

Updated 4/6/09

Total Completed: 186

For the 08's:

Updated 4/6/09>

Total Completed: 85

These are the cars that have left our facility and are out on the streets. However, we have approximately 200 cars here now being converted (including some 0's). Hope that helps ;)

My guess would be another 50 to 75 total from the other 3 mod shops. The numbers are lower than I thought.

Thanks again to Cynthia.

Don

I'll bug Dennis and see if he has numbers from Tasca.

These are the cars that have left our facility and are out on the streets. However, we have approximately 200 cars here now being converted (including some 0's). Hope that helps

200 cars now being converted (including some 0's), I take that as 2010's.

Is anyone else reading this the way I am?

• 2 weeks later...

So does anybody know if the 3 year time line is the "stated timeline" or is the build open ended. Cmon, somebody must have a real good idea on this. Bud, Amy, chime in here. I just gotta know if I need to start saving my knickles in addidion to my pennies.

QSS

• 2 months later...
anybody able to update the chart :headscratch::headscratch:

Now we add to the next layer of detail like how many are also 427s, have interior upgrades, brakes, stereos, etc. I think we'll find as Kevin Marti says about the originals, that many of these may be 1 of 1.

Archived