TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WATCH YOUR INSIGNIA

tourguy

Exactly why I have pondered 'debadging' my entire car (and stocking away an OE complete set). Anyone know if the side snakes use pins/fender holes for alignment? I'm hoping there are no holes at all...

Tob

The other day, one of my employees caught some idiot trying to pry the Cobra off the side of my car. Now I'm totally paranoid. Keep your eyes on your snakes! :banghead:

Some people are such scum.... :nonono:

Exactly why I have pondered 'debadging' my entire car (and stocking away an OE complete set). Anyone know if the side snakes use pins/fender holes for alignment? I'm hoping there are no holes at all...

Tob

Ya I've already had my side emblems stolen off the car. Luckily they didn't do any major damage. They must have pryed them off with a knife or screw driver. They chipped the paint a little beneath the emblem but nothing else.

Any way to anwser your question, the emblems are aligned with two holes and held on with double sided tape.

That's pathetic!

:rant:

Just because you were high school drop out, drug addict or you are just looking to make ends meet, that is no excuse to :censored: with someones pride and joy.

Grow up people!!! :censored::censored:

Tob

There are holes for alignment

There were NO alignment holes on my car. :headscratch: I guess I don't know about the trunk lid, but the front fenders have NONE.

Makes me want to contact that guy in S. Africa who, a few years ago, was manufacturing a security system for cars that included flame throwers along the bottom edge of the sides, front and back! Crispy Critters!

My insurance company watchs over mine

Insured by Smith & Wesson

Judge ( Mr. Smith )

Jury ( Mr. Wesson )

:drool:

Similar Circumstances:

Heckler & Koch

Sad thing is you can buy the *$%@%&$ badges, but they are too cheap and have no sense what so ever.

POS's

There were NO alignment holes on my car. headscratch.gif I guess I don't know about the trunk lid, but the front fenders have NONE.

I'm considering removing the grille snake, the fender snakes, Shelby's name, and possibly the stripes. Ford wouldn't install this engine/transmission in a stripped S197 chassis so I took it with all the fluffy trinkets. Dealer wouldn't order w/o stripes either :talkhand:

I may report back as to whether my '09 has alignment holes in the fender, soon.

Tob

Yeah i would have to say I would lose my shit if I saw someone doing that, I can just picture a Shelby snake on a chain around the neck of some "baller", maybe even a "shot caller". I will keep my eyes out for my cars and all our yours!!!! :happy feet:

I remember when they used to put the car emblems on the tops of their $200.00 sneakers.

2 times now I have come out to the parking lot (on an Army base mind you) to find my hood pins unlatched and laying on the bumper.

:angry22:

What is wrong with people these days? If someone would ask me I will gladly show them the car and even take them for a ride if they wanted. Instead they have to mess with someone else's car. :shrug:

The other day, one of my employees caught some idiot trying to pry the Cobra off the side of my car. Now I'm totally paranoid. Keep your eyes on your snakes! :banghead:

Same thing happened to my mach1. Someone stole my red and white pony off my car while at work. At the time I was working at a medium security prison. I went out and brought a 94 mustang gt for my daily driver.

Archived