TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are any of our fiends here with Shelbys in law inforcement

skiph

Sorry, I don't feel ashamed. I voiced my opinion, he did the same. His alleged dyslexia is a personal problem he brought to this forum, not me. His love of being drunk in public was his to share and mine to poke fun at. I miss-typed one word, compared to the more than 35 spelling errors in his posts.

The bottom line is; if you would rather align yourself with his thinking, be my guest but don't hold your breath waiting for me to feel ashamed for poking fun at someone dumb enough to post on a public forum that he is a dyslexic drunk. :hysterical:

Guys,

I thought Matyellott and I had worked things out and parted friends. This is getting way out of hand. This is a subject that is frought with varied opinions and personal encounters, and it has no real place on this forum. We all have a common love for our Shelbys, so lets leave it at that. No sense in picking at each other. Just my opinion.

Guys,

I thought Matyellott and I had worked things out and parted friends. This is getting way out of hand. This is a subject that is frought with varied opinions and personal encounters, and it has no real place on this forum. We all have a common love for our Shelbys, so lets leave it at that. No sense in picking at each other. Just my opinion.

Perhaps you two decided to agree to disagree - however that doesn't change the fact others have opinions to voice. At any rate; I've said my piece so I'll move on.

Perhaps you two decided to agree to disagree - however that doesn't change the fact others have opinions to voice. At any rate; I've said my piece so I'll move on.

Mswaim,

I agree; opinions are like noses, everyone has one. Just didn't like to see us sniping at each other. Thanks for your input.

Archived