TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCMC/Mall of Georgia Ford's SVT, Shelby, Mustang and Ford Show-- May 9, 2009

Cobrabitn

The SCMC will be holding its annual SVT, Shelby, Mustang, and Ford Show at the Mall of Georgia Ford dealership. Come out and get a free lunch to include hot dogs, hamburgers, and drinks. There will be 30 awards given out as well as some freebies. For more information on this event, go here:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16795

• 4 weeks later...

I'll check the kids schedules for Soccer & Baseball games....I was just given the roll of Head Coach for my son's team when the Head Coach resigned for personal reasons. If we are clear from games that day, then I'll see about bringing the SGT Conv up there from Dunwoody. I might see if my Dad wants to get my old 66 Conv out and come along as well. I'll know more in a few days....

Andy.

I'll check the kids schedules for Soccer & Baseball games....I was just given the roll of Head Coach for my son's team when the Head Coach resigned for personal reasons. If we are clear from games that day, then I'll see about bringing the SGT Conv up there from Dunwoody. I might see if my Dad wants to get my old 66 Conv out and come along as well. I'll know more in a few days....

Andy.

Andy,

That's great...this event has been growing each year and last year we had the potential to have our biggest turnout but unfortunately, Mother Nature had other plans. Hope you get to come out and enjoy an afternoon with us!!

Tony

The SCMC will be holding its annual SVT, Shelby, Mustang, and Ford Show at the Mall of Georgia Ford dealership. Come out and get a free lunch to include hot dogs, hamburgers, and drinks. There will be 30 awards given out as well as some freebies. For more information on this event, go here:

was hoping to come with a new 2010 GT500--supposed to arrive early May,but seems like theyrein aholding pattern.Have the VIn number.May come anyway,although its a long run for me.I do have a 2002 Jaguar,which was Ford until a few months ago,guess i could bring it.I guess i could bring anything really and get in right??

was hoping to come with a new 2010 GT500--supposed to arrive early May,but seems like theyrein aholding pattern.Have the VIn number.May come anyway,although its a long run for me.I do have a 2002 Jaguar,which was Ford until a few months ago,guess i could bring it.I guess i could bring anything really and get in right??

You can bring anything as there is no spectator fee. Hopefully your 2010 will be here in the next week or so. I saw a blue one at the Food Lion Autofair two weeks ago and I really like some of the changes they made.

I'll be there. Cars and food, what more can I guy ask for! :happy feet:

I'll be there. Cars and food, what more can I guy ask for! :happy feet:

Looking forward to meeting you John! I'll be the little guy running around trying to keep things in check. :) I think I may even try to wash my 94 Cobra just to make it look presentable but that's hard since it is my open track vehicle. :headscratch:

I'm in. Just hoping the freekin rain lets off before then so I can give my baby a good polish. Got everything I need from Zaino a couple days ago, but with all the rain and humidity, I need one clear day to make her shine. I'd hate to show up with water spots on my new KR.

I'm in. Just hoping the freekin rain lets off before then so I can give my baby a good polish. Got everything I need from Zaino a couple days ago, but with all the rain and humidity, I need one clear day to make her shine. I'd hate to show up with water spots on my new KR.

Oops. Hang on a second. I just went to the SVT website and printed out the registration form. I don't see any mention of KR's in the classes. What's up with that? Do I have to register as a "common" GT 500? (Yeah, I'm poking some fun here)

Oops. Hang on a second. I just went to the SVT website and printed out the registration form. I don't see any mention of KR's in the classes. What's up with that? Do I have to register as a "common" GT 500? (Yeah, I'm poking some fun here)

It was great to meet you Johnmsch....I definitely like that color combination on that KR. Hope you enjoyed yourself!!

JRehder, what can I say? You were such a tremendous help at the show. I hope you'll come to another SCMC event soon!! :happy feet:

Glad to be of help! Enjoyed the event and the mustangs! It's hard work throwing a get together but you mastered it well.

It was great to meet you Johnmsch....I definitely like that color combination on that KR. Hope you enjoyed yourself!!

JRehder, what can I say? You were such a tremendous help at the show. I hope you'll come to another SCMC event soon!! :happy feet:

Great finally meeting you also and I really had a blast. Never knew an event like that would be so much fun. I want to thank you again for all the effort. I'm sure you didn't get any time to relax, with everything going on. Thanks to Allan also, and the lady at the desk (sorry, I can't remember her name).

I'm already trying to arrange my schedule so I can join everyone at VIR. Just to have a chance to open up my KR on a track would be awesome!

Great finally meeting you also and I really had a blast. Never knew an event like that would be so much fun. I want to thank you again for all the effort. I'm sure you didn't get any time to relax, with everything going on. Thanks to Allan also, and the lady at the desk (sorry, I can't remember her name).

I'm already trying to arrange my schedule so I can join everyone at VIR. Just to have a chance to open up my KR on a track would be awesome!

That's Allan's wife, Leah. They really have the registration process down to a "t" as they make it look real easy. My job is pretty easy, just go out and mingle or as my wife would say, "float". My wife usually attends this event but she couldn't make it this time.

Dude, like you have to make the VIR event because it will be the most fun you will ever have in that KR, believe me. Be sure to come to the banquet Saturday evening as we have John Clor, from Ford Motor Company coming down to speak. He'll be bringing a video presentation with him. Besides, we'll be giving away some extremely cool awards. That's right, giving them away and they'll be limited edition apparel.

Maybe we can get a chance to chat about some other events we do in the southeast. :happy feet:

John, that's our 9th show there and it's pretty much becoming routine for us. Next year I'm going to make sure our cars are lined up better. We still had plenty of room but we'll have to work on that for 2010. :)

Archived