TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Motor Oil in Europe

gc12

Hello, being in France and probably the only proud owner of a 08 GT500KR, I was wondering if anybody would know where to purchase (in Europe) the KR (or GT500 for that matter) approved motor oil, namely the Motorcraft® SAE 5W-50 Full Synthetic Motor Oil or at least one meeting the folowing Ford specs: WSS-M2C931-B

Thank you for any help you could provide.

Gilles

Hello, being in France and probably the only proud owner of a 08 GT500KR, I was wondering if anybody would know where to purchase (in Europe) the KR (or GT500 for that matter) approved motor oil, namely the Motorcraft® SAE 5W-50 Full Synthetic Motor Oil or at least one meeting the folowing Ford specs: WSS-M2C931-B

Gilles

Hi

Why don't you contact your local Ford and speak to their service manager, they might be able to help you.

Hi

Why don't you contact your local Ford and speak to their service manager, they might be able to help you.

I Can always try but I highly doubt they could help as they don't sell mustangs over here only Focus :(

I Can always try but I highly doubt they could help as they don't sell mustangs over here only Focus :(

The service manager might know where to get the oil. I thought MotorCraft was sold internationally. If nothing else, contact Ford USA and see if they have something you can substitute.. or see if you can bring it in from the US or the UK.. I'm positive the UK will have it.

The Mobil F1 range includes this viscosity. It is sold in many auto stores in France and Switzerland for high perf cars like Porsche GT3 and similar high tech toys. Not cheap, but you do not have to replace the oil that often either.

Thank you Goumoun, I will try the Mobile F1 oil. Would you happen to know where I could find a European version of the Navteq navigation DVD (FLM release 6P) for the mustang? (if it exists of course).

Cheers!

Gilles

• 3 weeks later...

Gilles

Their policy indicates they ship internationally, but I don't know whether that applies to fluids.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Roush+Performance/832/630293/10002/-1

http://k-mansparts.com/items/mustang/filte...-qgt-detail.htm

Archived