TEAM SHELBY FORUM

YAWN..... I just woke up from a long winters Nap

Welcome back Coldwater :)

You have been missing alot of talk about the 2010 GT500. Big butt talk. :hysterical:

There has also been talk about the Alum block coming back in 2011. I think we chatted about this last week. ;)

I'm expecting a secret package in the mail again. :happy feet:

I have been planning the Pacific NW meet and greet party. See the banner header at the top of the page. I have room for 3 more cars. Going to have 40 this year.

th_YardStuff2009174.jpg

As far as bannings go......I can't think of anyone.

ColdwaterHotRod, good to see you're back again! All of the usual suspects are still here. Grabber keeps threatening to ban me (J/K), but I'm still here on a limited basis. Like you, I have precious little time to get online, but I make guest apprearances when I can. I still don't own a Shelby, but did supercharge my '07 GT last year. It's almost as fast as Grabber's car now.

On a side note, you might want to put some ointment on your Shelby itch. It can be quite contageous and could fester if untreated!

Hi Coldy,

Good to here from you again.

Here are a few thing to help update you.

Were still waiting for the pictures from Romeo. :waiting:

Were still waiting for the date for Dearborn 09. :waiting:

ShelbyFest, April 24-25-26, Hermann, MO

32nd Shelby Spring Fling, May 15-16-17.

I traded my GO vert to Michael Morris for a Black w/ Red stripe vert. :happy feet:

Hi Coldy,

Good to here from you again.

Here are a few thing to help update you.

Were still waiting for the pictures from Romeo. :waiting:

Were still waiting for the date for Dearborn 09. :waiting:

ShelbyFest, April 24-25-26, Hermann, MO

32nd Shelby Spring Fling, May 15-16-17.

I traded my GO vert to Michael Morris for a Black w/ Red stripe vert. :happy feet:

Oh My....got rid of the GO? :surrender: Ok, I give up....what did you do with the real Alan?

Welcome Back COLDWATER!! We've got about 10 friends with Mustangs all lined up to come out to Woodward with us in August, will be checking the posts as they come about for those activities. Can't wait to meet more of our Team Shelby family!! :)

Yes that's right, I finally decided to get back on the forum board on a limited bases since I'm working & gone for 11+ hrs a day. I see spring has arrived & now the Shelby itch is back.

whats been happening around here?

who has been banned since I've been sleeping for 5 months?

haaha I think you missed it, my watts broke!

lol

welcome back buddy

:D

Wow Chuck!

what did you do to break it? Driving on Bad roads?

I was bored, not much to do in the winter up here, so I took the car out for a spin to test out my new SLPs and my foot slipped off the clutch and on the gas to agressively in an abandoned parking lot.

Pretty amazing considering I am on stock tires and cold at that.

There was a video out there but I removed it. Only took 3 rotations before it snapped. The other link arm cracked as well but right down the middle. They just used shit parts and welds according to my Ford tech and the guys at Griggs.

I have an adj panhard with rod ends which should never break but the handling is definitely lacking compared to before.

Hhahaha I don't know how people drive this thing without a watts, the rear end just floats and floats and floats and shakes, rattles and rolls over every single bump in the road!

The panhard works though and it was cheap so I'm happy for now.

Donuts anyone? mmmmmmmm

Archived