TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dearborn Event 2009

shel-b001

This is a real shame, but I understand what with all the problems in the auto industry. Marji and I had a great time last year and look forward to the next 201? Dearborn event.

Thanks to Robert and Sharon for all their hard work.

I am hoping that once things come down that I can start to plan 2010 Dearborn and make it the best ever. I will miss going it was always my favorite to run and attend. My favorite parts are the things you do not expect like a car show in the rain that got moved to the Ford Garage. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sharon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am hoping that once things come down that I can start to plan 2010 Dearborn and make it the best ever. I will miss going it was always my favorite to run and attend. My favorite parts are the things you do not expect like a car show in the rain that got moved to the Ford Garage. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sharon

I remember that like it was yesterday. The Dearborn event is one those events that you will never forget. Hope TS can get this going for next year.

Sharon

Larry was a great guy to open up the Ford Garage for us. How cool is it to have a car show in Fords garagehappy%20feet.gif

Larry was a great guy to open up the Ford Garage for us. How cool is it to have a car show in Fords garagehappy%20feet.gif

It was very cool and he was a great guy. I was hoping to have him at this years event. :cry: But I will make sure he gets an invite for 2010.

Sharon

It was very cool and he was a great guy. I was hoping to have him at this years event. :cry: But I will make sure he gets an invite for 2010.

Sharon

I have Larry's business card if you need it Sharon.

Sharon

Just curious was there any plans for the Woodward dream cruise this year?

Thanks,

Tim

I am waiting to hear back from the guys from Woodward to see if we can set up again with Ford in Mustang Alley.

Archived