TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dearborn Event 2009

shel-b001

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last I heard, Robert & Sharon were still working on it for 2009.......it didnt happen till Sept 10-13 last year.......

I hope they come up with something soon. I think they opened registration around the middle of June last year.

I had the shaker 1000 in my 07' and I went with the shkr 500 in my KR, the 1000 is much, much better, the 500 sounds like pure shit,almost think it is defective it sounds so bad, worst new stero I have ever heard.

I so wish I got the 1000 on my KR.

We're scrubbing Dearborn 2009 as we cannot get firm dates for locations. :cry: With all of the term oil in the industry, it's hard to say what will be open and when.

Sorry everyone, we had a great time with the 2007 and 2008 event and will certainly miss doing this in 2009. :(

We're scrubbing Dearborn 2009 as we cannot get firm dates for locations. :cry: With all of the term oil in the industry, it's hard to say what will be open and when.

Sorry everyone, we had a great time with the 2007 and 2008 event and will certainly miss doing this in 2009. :(

This SUCKS!

I guess its just a sign of the times. :banghead:

+1 This sucks!

I can't believe that TS couldn't work something out with the club that organizes the Mustang Alley Show in Ferndale for the Dream Cruise. Just downsize the event to fit the current economic circumstances, no need to go all out with a track event and banquette, just set aside an area where TS members could all meet and park together at the show like they have done in the past for the Yellow Mustang Club and other national groups. Oh well……….

:o :sos:

I am really sorry to hear this. :drop: I guess with all the unknown activities in the auto industry lately, they will never be able to know when the plants will be open or closed. :banghead: I am really going to miss visiting my engine builders this year. :lastyear: Maybe I need to make a special trip to Detroit to meet with them while I am in Ohio at the Summit Mustang Show in August. :peelout:

2010 will be a good year for this. Let's set our hopes on that.

2010 will be a good year for this. Let's set our hopes on that.

Trust me this makes me very sad. I truly enjoy Dearborn more than any of the other shows. With the times the way the are it is just very hard this year to make things happen.

I am hoping the come 2010 that things are changing and we can make that the biggest Deaborn event ever. But we are working very hard on the Tulsa show with some very cool stuff happening for Team Shelby members and we are already working on the Shelby Bash again this year and it should be another great event.

Again I am very sorry that Dearborn did not happen this year we tried our best. :cry::cry::cry:

I am sorry too. I missed last year's event and was looking forward to 2009. I think there is a good chance we are not going to be living in Ohio anymore next year, and Dearborn is going to be a looooooong way away!!

I am sure you and the satff has tried very hard to try and pull this off for this year. You do not need to apologize to us as we all know how hard it is to try and get something like this together and coordinated. There are too many variables that have to play together with each other to make it a success. Hopefully we can see how things are next year.

well said Vapor.....

here is my tribute to Dearborn 2008....

th_L1040310.jpg

All my tickets, a stamped (signed) gt500 engine plaque and my Dearborn credential signed by Henry Ford III,

What a great weekend.

I will eagerly look forward to this event for 2010.

It truly was a great time!

OKAY no Dearborn but all you members that are close to Canada can come to our show in Brantford we have several Shelbys atttending . We have special prizes for Shelbys only . Checkout our site Telephonecitycarshow.com We also give out 72 trophies & the nice thing about it is all the money raised goes to charities.

My heart just broke. We on the niche line are sad to hear the tour is canceled. we loved having you all come and see us it was the highlight of our year. Thing are so tough we are really going to miss you all......:(

This is a real shame, but I understand what with all the problems in the auto industry. Marji and I had a great time last year and look forward to the next 201? Dearborn event.

Thanks to Robert and Sharon for all their hard work.

My heart just broke. We on the niche line are sad to hear the tour is canceled. we loved having you all come and see us it was the highlight of our year. Thing are so tough we are really going to miss you all......:(

I was hoping to come to see you and Terry. I was going to have you test drive the car with the new found power. Maybe we can meet up someplace around the Detroit area on August 9th. I'll be in Akron Ohio that weekend for the Summit All Mustang show on August 8th. Let me know if you would like to arrange something.

I was hoping to come to see you and Terry. I was going to have you test drive the car with the new found power. Maybe we can meet up someplace around the Detroit area on August 9th. I'll be in Akron Ohio that weekend for the Summit All Mustang show on August 8th. Let me know if you would like to arrange something.

You are welcome at my place anytime. Let me know when you will be near buy. Would love to have you over.

Archived