TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BlackSnake

kevinbrewer49

trying to post pics.... waht's the deal?

After you click "browse" and then "add this attachment" the files show up in a dialogue box. You then have to click on each one and add it to the post.

If you are already doing that, then they may be too big. Use an editing program to re-size them to around 1400 or smaller. Then try again. It took me a few tries to figure it out and each forum site is a bit different.....

It is afun car to drive, and just the way everyone looks and talks about it.... Never had a car that would get so much attention....

KB,

Congrats. Enjoy. I know the feeling . . . :headspin: What color? How far a drive home? Mine got between 20 and 23 MPG on the way home with frequent half throttle burst (3500 RPM Max). Now home and with 1200 miles on her, I'm getting more like 15 MPG around town. Of course, I'm not at half throttle any more . . . Heh . . . Heh . . . Heh . . .

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM . . . :speedie:

I compressed file, hopefully it shows up. I have a sweet vid my wife took with camera of my shifting through 5, 0-130, extremely quicklypost-3598-1163722230_thumb.jpg on some nice backroads of VT. I drove it through the RPM range,as it will always be driven. Many people seem to be keeping under 4K RPM's... I was informed by expert sources that this is not essential. So I hit it hard, but not too hard.

post-3598-1163722664_thumb.jpg

Nice

post-3598-1163722819_thumb.jpg

I compressed file, hopefully it shows up. I have a sweet vid my wife took with camera of my shifting through 5, 0-130, extremely quicklypost-3598-1163722230_thumb.jpg on some nice backroads of VT. I drove it through the RPM range,as it will always be driven. Many people seem to be keeping under 4K RPM's... I was informed by expert sources that this is not essential. So I hit it hard, but not too hard.

post-3598-1163722664_thumb.jpg

Nice

pic of shelby and his weaker friend.

post-3598-1163723129_thumb.jpg

post-3598-1163723332_thumb.jpg

Archived