TEAM SHELBY FORUM

my diecast collection

kahmann

Very nice! Now I have to take some pics of mine and post also :hysterical: I also have the 99 Mustang and a couple of others. Your garage looks great to - very inspirational!!

Nice collection. I see a few I have and a lot I want.

I'm currently working on all inCARnations of the Shelby GT.

I already have the '08 Vista Blue coupe in hand and I have the

'07 Black & White, '08 Grabber Orange, '08 Barrett Jackson,

'06 GT-H on order. I just need to get the convertible versions

now.

Here's a few of mine, I relocate with work so much that about 200 are boxed in the basement for easy moving. These I keep in my office and Garage, lucked out for the garage, found a Jewelry Store goung out of business and bought 2 watch cases that make great diecast display cases.

Here's a few of mine, I relocate with work so much that about 200 are boxed in the basement for easy moving. These I keep in my office and Garage, lucked out for the garage, found a Jewelry Store goung out of business and bought 2 watch cases that make great diecast display cases.

Well I thought I was going to add pictures but the system will not upload any of them, I'll try later.

here's a couple of mine, Yours is very cool too, I can't get the rest to up load will do three shots, Later mickey

119_1960_IMG_2.JPG

119_1960_IMG_2.JPG

Wife says need a shrink!! I'm addicted to it, still have 6 tubs from walmart to put out, I've been collectecting since the 80's, 99% mustangs and a few choice cars, I trade alot and buy a least 10 a week. I need to get all up and my 200 plus posters framed, then will have a big party to see all the rare stuff and trade for extra day. It's just a fun hobby with the kids!!! I don't smoke and small drinker and little gamble, So I have lots of extra money for clean fun hobby!! Later Mickey :happy feet:

Wife says need a shrink!! I'm addicted to it, still have 6 tubs from walmart to put out, I've been collectecting since the 80's, 99% mustangs and a few choice cars, I trade alot and buy a least 10 a week. I need to get all up and my 200 plus posters framed, then will have a big party to see all the rare stuff and trade for extra day. It's just a fun hobby with the kids!!! I don't smoke and small drinker and little gamble, So I have lots of extra money for clean fun hobby!! Later Mickey :happy feet:

"put the mustang down and step away from the table!"

:hysterical::hysterical:

great collection Mickey! :yup:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been collecting since '68. Alot were destroyed in childhood and others were tossed by my mom when I went in the service. I have recently begun selling off everything except for my Mustang and various cool Ford, Harley and hot rod items. I sold over 200 pieces today to another collector. I love the Geenlight garage stuff. I'll post a few pics here.

DSC00046.JPG

I'd like to see a diecast of the both the White & Black "Red Stripe Pkg" Verts...

Anyone know if they're being produced anywhere?

Keith

Here's all mine - wow, I was surprised how many I had! There was another box of Nascar cars that I didn't even get to! Sorry, some are dusty.....

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

DSC00059.JPG

very cool collection you have, I see some I don't have too, It's always like a treasure hunt!! have fun and thanks for posting pics!! mickey

Here's a Little of mine

Main Case

DSC00814.jpg

Under Construction

DSC00820.jpg

Older stuff

DSC00817.jpg

1/64th

DSC00816.jpg

Vintage adds

DSC00818.jpg

I had a bunch of NASCAR stuff but gave most to my Grandkids already