TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm here in San Diego for awhile...Who else is here?

SPRSNK

Staying in Carlsbad for awhile waiting on our twins to arrive and I'm missing my cars. Who lives down here?

I live here. How long are you here?

Jim

Could be as little as 2 more weeks, or as much as April 18th or so.

Welcome to San Diego, If you want to meet some fellow Team Shelby and other Ford car people, you might check this out:

Candy Cruise - Sunday, March 22, 2009

Posted on: 03/08/2009 01:07 PM

It's cruise time again - bring your sweet tooth. This month's cruise will be on Sunday, March 22. The cruise will take the scenic route to the Wisteria Candy Cottage, followed by lunch in Alpine. Meet at 9:00 am in the parking lot of the Edwards Cinema in Rancho San Diego, just south of the 94 Freeway off of Campo Rd. (Old Hwy 94). We plan to be on the road by 9:30 am. Please arrive with full tank of gas

Link for more info:

http://www.svtoasandiego.com/index.php?mod...PHPWS_MAN_ITEMS[]=170

Welcome to San Diego, If you want to meet some fellow Team Shelby and other Ford car people, you might check this out:

Candy Cruise - Sunday, March 22, 2009

Posted on: 03/08/2009 01:07 PM

It's cruise time again - bring your sweet tooth. This month's cruise will be on Sunday, March 22. The cruise will take the scenic route to the Wisteria Candy Cottage, followed by lunch in Alpine. Meet at 9:00 am in the parking lot of the Edwards Cinema in Rancho San Diego, just south of the 94 Freeway off of Campo Rd. (Old Hwy 94). We plan to be on the road by 9:30 am. Please arrive with full tank of gas

Link for more info:

http://www.svtoasandiego.com/index.php?mod...PHPWS_MAN_ITEMS[]=170

Sweet! (all puns included) Going to have to find a Mustang to rent now.

Archived