TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pelosi says its unAmerican to enforce the law

In front of a group of legal and illegal immagrants Pelosi said its unAmerican to enforce the immagration laws in our country.

GREAT........Lets give all the Illegal Immagrants a ride to Her House and tell them "This is your New Home".

GREAT........Lets give all the Illegal Immagrants a ride to Her House and tell them "This is your New Home".

While you're at it, why not offer them her job and all of her friend' s jobs, at greatly reduced wages, of course. :happy feet:

In front of a group of legal and illegal immagrants Pelosi said its unAmerican to enforce the immagration laws in our country.

Yet she raised her hand and swore to uphold the law when she took office. The next time you see her speak watch her very closely - she has no shadow or reflection!

Madame Pelosi :angel: wasn't happy :stop: with the small private jet

that comes with the Speaker's job, Pelosi :angel: was aggravated that

this little jet had to stop to refuel, :superhero: to go from Washington DC to California.

So Pelosi, :angel: ordered a 200 seat jet that could fly from Washington DC to California, Non-Stop. :dance:

Pelosi, as many know, works 3 days a week. The 200 seat Jet costs, $60,000, :spend: in Jet Fuel, one way. Pelosi then fly's back to Washington DC on Monday, cost, another $60,000.00 :spend: in jet fuel. That is $480,000 per month :spend: and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000. :spend:

Madame Pelosi wants you and I to conserve :bike: and reduce our carbon footprint, :play: thru buying smaller cars. :runaway:

Oh well, The 'Lefties' will defend these facts :slapfight: also.Just Like, 'Leftie, Chris Dodd just got caught in a Major Lie about the $165 million dollar AIG Bonus scandal

:salute:

That would actually mean something if anyone was enforcing these laws..........

Wait though there is a sheriff in Arizona that has the BALLS to enforce these laws

and he is my hero... :happy feet:

That would actually mean something if anyone was enforcing these laws..........

Wait though there is a sheriff in Arizona that has the BALLS to enforce these laws

and he is my hero... :happy feet:

Yeah, but now he is being investigated by Dept of Justice.

But Joe is da man

No, no nooooooo.....Liberal Democrats would never agree to THAT idea......remember their motto, "Do as I say but not as I do"!!!

No, no nooooooo.....Liberal Democrats would never agree to THAT idea......remember their motto, "Do as I say but not as I do"!!! And "Never" degrade yourself to "Ditto Head" status!!!!!!!!!!

:hysterical:

Someone should just dump her off in Juarez and let the Mexican gangs take care of that old witch. And while they're at it, why is Dodd and Frank not wearing orange jumpsuits at this point? I mean Barney would be in seventh heaven if they sent him away and Dodd just deserves to be somebody's bitch. Both these jerks knew what Raines was up to at Fannie and Freddie and did nothing. They are a big part of why we are where we are at today.

Archived