TEAM SHELBY FORUM

c&l intake plenum

well i was cruising the forums and found a new plenum, thought i would share it with the rest of you. the results look good so far i can't wait till they post some real dyno numbers. if it will give a solid hp increase then 800 bucks is more then acceptable, imagine this baby with a paxton infront of it!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! come on people dance with me for the sake of more heavy output hardware! :happy feet:

well i was cruising the forums and found a new plenum, thought i would share it with the rest of you. the results look good so far i can't wait till they post some real dyno numbers. if it will give a solid hp increase then 800 bucks is more then acceptable, imagine this baby with a paxton infront of it!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! come on people dance with me for the sake of more heavy output hardware! :happy feet:

I'm definitely ready! I was thinking of doing the MMR intake though. But this IS a lot cheaper..

I'm definitely ready! I was thinking of doing the MMR intake though. But this IS a lot cheaper..

well i just talked with some friends and they dont think this system would work with cdc delete plates(we think thats why it produces more power. im not sure weather i should be excited about this thing anymore or not

It's pretty cool, but I'm not so sure its a great deal for only 15 rwhp. If one's goal is achieving the highest HP w/ an N/A engine, though, it then becomes kind of a must have. Combining it with a Paxton / Vortech is a neat idea too, but it would still seem that the best idea is the 550 hp Ford Racing supercharger and be done with it. But then, that's a lot of money..... :confused:

yeah i want to hit as higha hp as possible with out having to go sc(i will eventually) if all this thing does is replaced the plates then its kinda pointless. truth be told i want to hit 350 naturaly aspirated, i know it can be done...its just going to be real hard.

yeah i want to hit as higha hp as possible with out having to go sc(i will eventually) if all this thing does is replaced the plates then its kinda pointless. truth be told i want to hit 350 naturaly aspirated, i know it can be done...its just going to be real hard.

Not too hard.. I'm at 337 RWHP with the mods I've got. I still have to install the UD pulleys, LT headers, charge motion plates, and eventually an intake.

Check this one out: http://www.modularmustangracing.com/ (scroll down about 1/4 of the page for the intake)

Ken

This is the same road I traveled down with my '93. I bought part-after-part for my 302 until I was well into the 300s, then I was in a bad mood and bought a ProCharger. Last dyno pull it was 468 at the wheels, and just too much for a daily driver anymore.

I swore if I did it again, I'd bolt on a blower and leave the rest alone!

Maybe a set of long tubes, mmmmmm......

This is the same road I traveled down with my '93. I bought part-after-part for my 302 until I was well into the 300s, then I was in a bad mood and bought a ProCharger. Last dyno pull it was 468 at the wheels, and just too much for a daily driver anymore.

I swore if I did it again, I'd bolt on a blower and leave the rest alone!

Maybe a set of long tubes, mmmmmm......

i have a set and they are SEXY!! im feeling a KB and heavy lopey cams.....

OHHHHHHHHHH! :drool:

lol dont get to excited, i already had to change cloths once from thinking about it! hahaha it will be a while have to Finnish school. when thats done some time around may then its GAME ON for mass modding! doing things one at a time for now. next up is a tubular k-member from bmr and the cs6 grill

Archived