TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Christian the lion - Today show

I always enjoy watching that video.

Hope your day gets better. I think your running out of projects to keep you busy you've done them all, you could go for a 5 mile jog. What crappy thing happened today?

I always enjoy watching that video.

Hope your day gets better. I think your running out of projects to keep you busy you've done them all, you could go for a 5 mile jog. What crappy thing happened today?

I did the run already. It didn't help.

A tornado has been ripping thru the life of a loved one. The outside of the tornado has alot of fall out and has done much damage. Repairs will take along time. The stress is causing other problems.

A tornado has been ripping thru the life of a loved one. The outside of the tornado has alot of fall out and has done much damage. Repairs will take along time. The stress is causing other problems.

OH Man sorry to hear about that; I have never gone through that before. Do what you can to offer help and hopefully many others will to and eventually they will have their life back together.

It would be hard to loose alot of your life memories through a tornado

If any one can rebuild you can. I know you been through a lot we have the tools to keep going. You are there for everyone but you are human too. You can have bad days also we keep you in your prayers!!! :angel:

OH Man sorry to hear about that; I have never gone through that before. Do what you can to offer help and hopefully many others will to and eventually they will have their life back together.

It would be hard to loose alot of your life memories through a tornado

The tornado of drugs and alcohol is one of the worst. Sometimes repairs can never be made.

The tornado of drugs and alcohol is one of the worst. Sometimes repairs can never be made.

I made a few tornados my self but it took time to repair and lot of work. I would not have thought I would still be alive to see theses nice thing around. I tore my family apart early in life. My wife should not have stayed with me, but she didn't give up. Now today I can be greatful to a few people to keep me sober. I can take a drug screen and not worry about my job. It amazing how life changes and give enought time people also change!!!

Rob,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Just thank god you have made it 22 years, not all people have the will power you do. I have family members like this also. Stick in there buddy.

Chris

Sorry to hear about your bad day, Grab. Thanks for sharing the video- that was really great. You improved my day, at least! Here's to a brighter tomorrow...

All,

Please pray for Rob and Tana, It is not my place to post details, but they need us right now.

Chris

Will do.

Rob & Tana it is not to late and God can fix your troubles. Trust in Him( Jesus) he knows what your going threw. Lay them down and pick up your cross and follow him.There is NOTHING that is impossible. Jesus works ALL things for the good Not evil. No matter what are man made mind thinks. Are thoughts are not his thoughts His thoughts are much MUCH higher. Jer 29;11. Rob & Tana the mountain that you face right now may seem like its Bigger than your God.Rob & tana seek the WORD ( Jesus) do not rely on your own understanding Pray seek the Lord ask for forgiveness How many times must I forgive them 7 times 70. Rob & Tana you are Christians just because we are does not mean we won't stumble and fall. We will stumble and fall BUT there is one thing that goes beyond that Jesus is always there he NEVER will leave us Nor forsake us Jesus is there incourageing us to get back up and go forward in are walk with him. Jesus will NEVER give up on you Rob & Tana.The closer you get to him the nearer he gets to you.Brother Rob & Sister Tana trust In GOD.There is NOTHING that you have done that God can not fix if you let him. Remember as little faith as a mustard seed you can say Moutain( troubles in life) be casted in to the sea and that mountains in your life will be cast into the sea and remembered NO more. Rob & Tana we will be praying that you forgive your self I know that GOD has already forgiven you and the hardest part is to forgive are selfs.That will come with seeking God. Love you guys. Do not give up GOD will never ever give up on you. KEEP THE FAITH TILL THE END.

This morning I was a little late for work and the Today Show was on.

The two guys that had Christian the Lion were on again recounting their 1970 times with the lion and their revisits. They have updated their books - one adult and a children's story book. The originals were done before their visit to Africa that is in the YouTube video.

It is cool that a totally wild animal had that bond with them.

Here is some interesting info from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_the_lion

George Adamson has a wildlife preservation foundation

http://www.georgeadamson.org/

Take care of your family. Some day he will come up and give you a kiss like Christian did.

Archived