TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How We HAVE Lost Freedoms Under Obama

These are the freedoms that REALLY ARE being taken away under Obama!!

A student in Oregon is banned from wearing an Obama mask in a school talent play because it might offend someone.

We’ve seen in the past few weeks that having an anti-Obama bumper sticker or baking anti-Obama cookies gets you a visit from the Secret Service.

So the first of our Freedoms to be lost under Obama is Freedom of Speech!!

Apparently, when the Dems and big media’s guy is in office, dissent is no longer patriotic!!

#1 Dem Rule: "It's only ok when WE do it!!"

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index....ent_talent.html

If it had been a Bush or Regan mask, no one would have had any problem with it. Liberals are the biggest bigots and hypocrites in our society.

It is sad that Obama is taking are freedoms from us moe and more every day. It is also sad that are house and senate in DC R just as bad or even worse than Obama is. What is going to happen when it finaly comes out that Obama was NOT born in the U.S.A

It is sad that Obama is taking are freedoms from us moe and more every day. It is also sad that are house and senate in DC R just as bad or even worse than Obama is. What is going to happen when it finaly comes out that Obama was NOT born in the U.S.A

I don't think they will push the issue, look who's next in line and then (God forbid) it's you know who.

No, I think the Republicans are counting their blessings.

I don't think they will push the issue, look who's next in line and then (God forbid) it's you know who.

No, I think the Republicans are counting their blessings.

Now that is a scarry thaught............. :o

Archived