TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Back from Iraq

Hey there all. I just got back from Balad Iraq and wanted to let you guys know that I made it back safely. Most of you guys don't know me on here but so I'll tell you at about myself. I'm in the Air Force stationed in San Antonio TX at Lackland and I'm a diesel mechanic. I was deployed to Balad last June and just got back a few days ago. Its great to be home but the bad news is I'm going back to Balad, Iraq this July for another long trip. I'm planning on getting a 2010 GT Mustang when I return this next time. Anyways like I said its good to be back home.

JHOD

Hey there all. I just got back from Balad Iraq and wanted to let you guys know that I made it back safely. Most of you guys don't know me on here but so I'll tell you at about myself. I'm in the Air Force stationed in San Antonio TX at Lackland and I'm a diesel mechanic. I was deployed to Balad last June and just got back a few days ago. Its great to be home but the bad news is I'm going back to Balad, Iraq this July for another long trip. I'm planning on getting a 2010 GT Mustang when I return this next time. Anyways like I said its good to be back home.

JHOD

WELCOME HOME!!!

R/ J

Welcome home even though you have to go back in a few months. How long do you expect to be deployed this next time? My daughter deploys to Camp Liberty in July. I'm hoping you both will be among the last to have to go there.

So have you got your Mustang colors and options already picked out in your head?

Welcome home even though you have to go back in a few months. How long do you expect to be deployed this next time? My daughter deploys to Camp Liberty in July. I'm hoping you both will be among the last to have to go there.

So have you got your Mustang colors and options already picked out in your head?

I'm hoping that it will be for just 6 months but knowing the way that the military is I'm sure it will be for a bit longer than that. Tell your daughter that we all hope its the last time that we go back. I have not been to Camp Liberty but let her know that I'm be there getting the

F-16's in the air if the Army needs there help.

I will be getting the GT in that charcol gray with the track pack option and as must performance parts as I can get. I would like the sadle color interior with the 5 speed manual. I have built the car in my head so I know what I would like when the time comes.

Welcome HOME and may your next deployment be quick and God Speed your safe return. Hopefully it you can find a very good deal you will even decide on a Shelby. Perhaps a dealer here, such as MM, could help you. I don't think you would regret the Shelby. Thank you for your selfless service to our country.

Welcome home!!! served 8 years Airforce, Misawa Japan then Arizona, CES, 85-91, should've stayed in, be safe and congrats on your choice of car, Thanks for continuing to serve!!!! Your efforts don't go in vein!! Later Mickey

Thank you for your continued service! My Daughter leaves for her 2nd. tour; a week from Monday. She was the 1st. Aircraft Structural Mechanic in HSC-84-"The Redwolves". They support thee Navy Seals..She also will be at Camp Anaconda. God bless you & all the fine Men & Women laying it out everyday; so we can be free!

Best Regards!

Coach :salute: :bowdown:

Welcome home, from an ex-weapons loader.

I know how you feel having spent 20 years in the Air Force. I remember what it was like when I returned from Thailand, Germany and Turkey.

Having bought cars through AAFES I know sometimes you can get a better deal from a local dealer. I had my Dad work a deal with a local dealer one time and used the AAFES price that I sent to him as a starting point. The local dealer beat the AAFES price. If they can't make a better deal buy It from AAFES. Pentagon Federal Credit Union has some of the best financing around.

Again welcome back and thanks for your service.

Welcome home, from an ex-weapons loader.

I know how you feel having spent 20 years in the Air Force. I remember what it was like when I returned from Thailand, Germany and Turkey.

Having bought cars through AAFES I know sometimes you can get a better deal from a local dealer. I had my Dad work a deal with a local dealer one time and used the AAFES price that I sent to him as a starting point. The local dealer beat the AAFES price. If they can't make a better deal buy It from AAFES. Pentagon Federal Credit Union has some of the best financing around.

Again welcome back and thanks for your service.

I'm an ex-weapon loader myself, back in the 80's that is, F-4's, F-15's :happy feet:

JHOD

:party2:

JHOD

Welcome Home :salute:

Archived