TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fords at Carlisle - June 5th - 7th

Z-man

I plan on being there Friday. It's the only day I can attend.

Team Shelby had a booth there last year and I got to meet Sharon and Robert, as well as few other Team Shelby members (TRGriff to name just one).

Anybody else going to be there?

Z-man

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a website for the get together? I am interested but have to check the work sked. If I do go it will be Saturday or Sunday.

Here you go....http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Our club is already set up with a tent and 32 cars so far...It's great time:)..if interested let me know

Al

I'm interested. What is the club and what are the details?

Hey Al, I do have a race that weekend but maybe skipping it. So keep me in mind.

I hear ya brother..love to see your coupe next to my vert:) We are having a BBQ at the grounds and Buffet at the Hotel...read the details on the site..

Talk to ya soon

AL

I hear ya brother..love to see your coupe next to my vert:) We are having a BBQ at the grounds and Buffet at the Hotel...read the details on the site..

Talk to ya soon

AL

I'll be there all weekend. Tom PS, Old School are you going this year and are you bring your Shelby 500?

I'll be there all weekend. Tom PS, Old School are you going this year and are you bring your Shelby 500?

I guess you would be there, living as close as you do..LOL...are you displaying or just being a day pass visitor?...

Team Shelby had a booth there last year and I got to meet Sharon and Robert, as well as few other Team Shelby members (TRGriff to name just one).

Z-man

The wife and I will be there all weekend. First year taking the gt500

I guess you would be there, living as close as you do..LOL...are you displaying or just being a day pass visitor?...
I'll be displaying, only for the better parking in the show. Got a lot of friends in the Mach 1 registry who I spend a lot of time with. I traded 03 mach 1 on the Shelby in 07.

I'm interested. What is the club and what are the details?

Hey Z-Man, its Jeff. We met at SAAC 33 last year!!! The club is BadPonyClub.com. Click on the link, and it will go right to registration. Its an internet club that all have the same passion, and that is Ford Mustangs. All those new Mustangs at SAAC 33 last year, on Sunday at the Show & Shine? That was us. If you can't find any group to go with, your welcome to sign up with us. Just be sure to add "Bad Pony Club" to your club affiliation on the Carlisle form. This just adds to the tent total, to get a larger one. And if you have a Team Shelby banner, you can definitely hang it at our main tent. We have 3 other clubs coming with us. If you got any questions, feel free to PM me. Talk to you later Z.

• 1 month later...

Great report Jeff ^^^ If anyone is club homeless and looking for a place to hang out.. we need 4 more fords to sign up with us and we will be able to get a larger tent.. we all know what the weather is like at Carilse...lol.... if you need anymore info, just let me know..

Al

Z-man

Did talk to Sharon and Team Shelby will not be at Carlisle this year. :cry:

"Did talk to Sharon and Team Shelby will not be at Carlisle this year. :cry: "

Well that's disappointing. I "officially" joined Team Shelby last year at Carlisle, as was looking forward to "re-upping" this year at the event. Oh well, guess I'll just have to do it through the mail.

Hey Sharon/Robert - Since you're not going to be there, any way we can get a Team Shelby banner to hang in the Bad Pony Club tent since it sounds like allot of us will be representing both clubs????

Great report Jeff ^^^ If anyone is club homeless and looking for a place to hang out.. we need 4 more fords to sign up with us and we will be able to get a larger tent.. we all know what the weather is like at Carilse...lol.... if you need anymore info, just let me know..

Al

Shame on me!

I started this topic and I haven't even sent in my registration to Carlisle yet :doh: I'll do it right now.

Al - That means you are now three cars away from the bigger tent! There have got to be three more Team Shelby members going who (like I) just haven't registered yet....come on guys!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I plan on going at least one day (sat or sun). Would like to meet everyone from BPC if possible!

Plan on going... It will be my 1st as well.

Hey guys, your more than welcome to stop on by and say hello. Torrence, you know who this is? Good to hear from ya, and glad you signed up on BPC. Look forward to seeing both of you.

As a report, Bad Pony Club has 66 people registered as of yesterday. We got the 20' X 30' tent and that's where we stand. We can't get the 20X40 as the cutoff date was Monday the 18th. No worries as anyone who brings an E-Z-UP we'll put them around the big tent for extra shade. Its gonna be a blast in 2 weeks. Look forward to meeting some TS members. I have my TS Member decal on my windshield.

Shame on me!

I started this topic and I haven't even sent in my registration to Carlisle yet :doh: I'll do it right now.

Al - That means you are now three cars away from the bigger tent! There have got to be three more Team Shelby members going who (like I) just haven't registered yet....come on guys!!!!!!

Thanks for signing up Z! Look forward to seeing you at Carlisle this year. SAAC was fun, but there is WAY MORE TO SEE at Carlisle this year.

"Did talk to Sharon and Team Shelby will not be at Carlisle this year. :cry: "

Well that's disappointing. I "officially" joined Team Shelby last year at Carlisle, as was looking forward to "re-upping" this year at the event. Oh well, guess I'll just have to do it through the mail.

Hey Sharon/Robert - Since you're not going to be there, any way we can get a Team Shelby banner to hang in the Bad Pony Club tent since it sounds like allot of us will be representing both clubs????

I'll bring my Shelby Banner. Tom

Mark, its Jeff from Mustang Source (you know, 05fordgt). This is my screen name I go by everyewhere else. YOU GOTTA COME TO CARLISLE!!!! You'll have a blast!!!!

Yes I know. I recognized the car.

Right now it's looking good. I still have your cell number so will call if/when I'm heading that way.

Archived