TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many Canadian TS members

08SHELBYSS

Another 09 GT500 coupe black with tungsten stripes in Southern Ontario! Just tint and maybe 605hp upgrade in a few weeks. :dance: Well the SC upgrade could'nt happen due to our a/c unit crapping out. But I did get the FR1 power upgrade and had billet aluminum lower control arms put on the rear to eliminate axle hop. I was really happy with not only my upgrade but how SHM treated me. I will definately have them do any future mods.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOPS :doh: guess I should read the rest of your post

Man that is going to be one kick a$$ car

Randy:

Hey no worries! I picked pretty much all options except for the polished super charger and the interior upgrade. Just liked the all black look of the interior and I wasn't sure the blue inserts would look good. Same goes for the super charger, I thought I would go with black to stay with the original look. My timing was perfect. I dropped the car off the same week the new upgrades became available.

Who knows when I will get it back. Based on other's reported wait times lately, I figure 10 to 12 weeks. That should take me to the end of June to mid-July. Can't wait to get it back! I'm itching to get to the track. I might have to take the Lincoln to the 1/4 just to get that out of the system!

Cheers

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Randy

Live in Kelowna and would like to hook up with other TS members. I have a 08 black vert with the red appearance option. Lots of mods.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Some of the TS members and I will be at the Penticton car show this coming week 25th to the 28th, and I will hopefully be picking up my new SS in Kelowna on the 27th or 28th.

Give me your email or phone # and hopefully we can hook up wile I'm there

Randy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

Since my last post, I traded-in the 2008 ROUSH "blackjack" vert - - along with my '68 Fastback - for a 2010 Shelby GT500 convertible. Just two days ago actually.

Very nice car.

Went from 4 down to 3 stangs. But upgraded!

Would love to SS the new convertible....or perhaps the new "Turbo Package" for the 07 Shelby GT?

next year!!

Any BC owners: come join the Greater Vancouver Mustang Association! Great group. www.gvma.org

Awesome Mothly newsletter and sponsor of two major Mustang Shows each Spring/Summer.

also....go visit: www.soundsofsummer.tel and learn about another Fantastic show of Mustangs every June in BC.

My personal favorite summer show in these parts is the Sechelt "Sleepy Hollow Rod Run" put on by the good folks over on the Sunshine Coast in August! Check this one out. Also a Mustang Meet that now happens after the Rod Run & Show is over. Makes a great weekend.

Todd

bonnyville alberta,don't own a shelby mustang(but one can dream!),i have a 08 f150 60th anniversary,69 torino cobra,i'm a ford trained master tech/svt cert,i like reading the postings here! :shift:

Welcome! I didn't own one three years ago.....but took the plunge (really deep too! LOL)

The postings here are great! As are the posters!

Best thing I've ever done was to go to Mr. Shelby's 85th Birthday Bash a couple years ago. Memories I'll charish for life! Even my wife, who's not into the cars like myself, loved the trip, the event...and shaking hands with Mr. Shelby!

I hope one day that you are afforded the opportunity to own a Shelby! Until then, great to have you as an enthusiast! You're part of the family!

-Todd

bonnyville alberta,don't own a shelby mustang(but one can dream!),i have a 08 f150 60th anniversary,69 torino cobra,i'm a ford trained master tech/svt cert,i like reading the postings here! :shift:

Hey you could SS that F150 now!!

Cheers

Brett

Hello all. Located in Calgary Alberta. I have a 2007 Shelby GT CSM 07GT4139. I also like the old fords. I have a 66 Fairlane GTA with a 390 FE big block. Also have a Mineral Grey 2005 Mustang GT with FRP power pack, handling pack and drag pack installed.

Curious to know if any Canadian members have had any warranty concerns with there Shelby GT's or GTH's?post-26584-1259694929_thumb.jpgpost-26584-1259695188_thumb.jpgpost-26584-1259695588_thumb.jpg

post-26584-1259694929_thumb.jpg

post-26584-1259695188_thumb.jpg

post-26584-1259695588_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. Located in Calgary Alberta. I have a 2007 Shelby GT CSM 07GT4139. I also like the old fords. I have a 66 Fairlane GTA with a 390 FE big block. Also have a Mineral Grey 2005 Mustang GT with FRP power pack, handling pack and drag pack installed.

Curious to know if any Canadian members have had any warranty concerns with there Shelby GT's or GTH's?DSCN0356.jpgDSCN1461.jpgDSCN2308.JPG

Nice Collection .

Curious to know if any Canadian members have had any warranty concerns with there Shelby GT's or GTH's?DSCN0356.jpgDSCN1461.jpgDSCN2308.JPG

Most 2006 GT-H's are now out of warranty and we are considered the second owners no warranty on strips either.

Archived