TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many Canadian TS members

08SHELBYSS

LURUDU

Randy,

The car handles nice,just like your sitting above the driver's front tire,responds excellent.

Brings back lots of memories of putting yourself back in the seat due to torque.

If your getting this mod done it's well worth it.

See that Don/Laura are going to Penticton at the end of June, check it out.

These two are excellent people and are great friends.Looking forward to doing more stuff with them this year.

Will get into BC later in July as going to 100 mile house.

Randal Myers.

Randal,

Glad to hear your enjoying the car.

I think me and the wife are going to go to the Penticton show, it sounds like fun.

What are you doing in 100 mile? that is only 426 km from where live.

Well hopefully we can meet up some where some day

Randy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Randy,

We're going to the lake and check out the local car show in 100 mile house in July. Think it's around the 12th.

Taking off two weeks for holidays.

Randal.

Hi there I am wondering how many TEAM SHELBY members there are in Canada, where you are and what kind of cars you have. I live in B.C. and would like to have some kind of get together this summer somewhere. They have so many neat events in the States it would be nice to do something here :beerchug: thanks in advance Randy

Hey Randy!

GVMA Member and SAAC Member here!

Sunday May 17th - EasyPark Gastown Parkade Rooftop = "Mustangs on Top" GVMA's Spring Show!

www.gvma.org for more information on Lower Mainland Mustang events. You should consider joining!

-Todd

Hi there I am wondering how many TEAM SHELBY members there are in Canada, where you are and what kind of cars you have. I live in B.C. and would like to have some kind of get together this summer somewhere. They have so many neat events in the States it would be nice to do something here :beerchug: thanks in advance Randy

We live in Maple Ridge, BC

I moved up to BC from Portland, OR after getting married to a Canuck! Brought my 2007 Shelby GT and my 2008 factory ROUSH "BlackJack" convertible up. Before making BC my permanent home, a couple of years ago I purchased a 1968 fastback from a guy over on Vancouver Island - near Victoria.

Welcome!

We live in Maple Ridge, BC

I moved up to BC from Portland, OR after getting married to a Canuck! Brought my 2007 Shelby GT and my 2008 factory ROUSH "BlackJack" convertible up. Before making BC my permanent home, a couple of years ago I purchased a 1968 fastback from a guy over on Vancouver Island - near Victoria.

Welcome!

Nice to hear from you 66DNA. It's been a while since I have seen you post. Hope things are going well. You've got some amazing cars.

Hey All,

This summer (if it ever gets here !!!!) sounds like it is going to be great. Great car shows with plenty of cars all over this AWESOME COUNTRY . Penticton should have over 600 plus cars. The Langley show probably 400 or more and Ontario shows always bring out hundreds and hundreds of great cars.

Cant wait to meet other car nuts that are as nuts about their cars as I am.

Randel,

I will let you know about Rockin August Car Show in St. Albert as soon as I get the info. Was 450 plus cars registered last year. Should be bigger again this year. Don.

ps. Anyone want to know what NUTS is. Driving your convertible Super Snake at the end of March thru a snow storm over 400 km. Just for a wheel alignment. RIGHT RANDEL..........

:doh::shift::confused:

Oh yea,

I can Not believe how many people have come from Lethbridge, live in Lethbridge, married someone from Lethbridge or have relatives in Lethbridge.

I lived in Lethbridge for over 30 years, married my wife there and we had a son and daughter there.

guess we need to go back to car shows there....

Hi Glen - I stand corrected!

We have to get everybody in the same place at the same time, and make a list ... the Owner of the Tap House at the new Sheraton has an ebony/alloy coupe. He'd like to start a meet and greet there.

He's the only one I've met in person recently.

Doug

we have been looking for the new tap house. is up the road from Costco?? and of course I would be up for a meet and greet there. 18 more days then on the road again ( ohh bad memory of a bad tv show)

Good day everybody :salute:

Wow you guys are making this a hard decision for me, sounds like I need the whole summer off so I can go to all the car shows lol, although the way the weather is going that might only be two weeks. It's good to hear from all of you, lots of nice people on this site, all with really good taste in cars :drool: lol

Oh yea,

I can Not believe how many people have come from Lethbridge, live in Lethbridge, married someone from Lethbridge or have relatives in Lethbridge.

I lived in Lethbridge for over 30 years, married my wife there and we had a son and daughter there.

guess we need to go back to car shows there....

Too funny. I lived in Lethbridge back in the late 80s, my daughter was born there. Great place, except I could not get use to the WIND.

Al

Cant wait to meet other car nuts that are as nuts about their cars as I am.

ps. Anyone want to know what NUTS is. Driving your convertible Super Snake at the end of March thru a snow storm over 400 km. Just for a wheel alignment. RIGHT RANDEL..........

Yeah, but in was in the blood to go.

Besides it's getting a manicure in the bodyshop.

You try going down the highway sideways, thinking about how to explain this one to the wife!

See you guy's soon that was alot of fun.

Randal.

Too funny. I lived in Lethbridge back in the late 80s, my daughter was born there. Great place, except I could not get use to the WIND.

Al

I lived in Lethbridge for almost a year, building houses. ( I don't think I have any kids there } I now live in Maple Ridge as well,

recently purchased an 09 GT500, coming back as SS from SH this coming thursday !! woohoo ! :shift:

Al "09 SS "

I lived in Lethbridge for almost a year, building houses. ( I don't think I have any kids there } I now live in Maple Ridge as well,

recently purchased an 09 GT500, coming back as SS from SH this coming thursday !! woohoo ! :shift:

Al "09 SS "

Congrats! You will love it, it is an amazing car. If your ever passing thru Kelowna let me know. Mine is on 07 SS Black Coupe 725.

Al

Congrats! You will love it, it is an amazing car. If your ever passing thru Kelowna let me know. Mine is on 07 SS Black Coupe 725.

Al

will do , going to be in peachland area July 28 29 30. My wife and I are heading up that way for our 25th. maybe meet up for a cold drink

how long have you had your car ?

Al

I have a vista blue 40th with HP upgrade to 605, there are at least 3 more in Calgary and Ralph's (Vogon) has his at 725 HP. Here in Red Deer, there is another car just leaving for Vegas to get a 40th package, plus 605 HP and the 427 package. Also one Vert SS and another 12 or so regular GT500's kicking around now.

Just so you are all aware the International Mustang meet will be here in 2010, so mark the Labor Day weekend on your calendars, there will be lots great cars in town.

Doug

07XL0218

:dance:

'07 GT500 tungsten with silver stripes in YYC, there is one grabber color by crowfoot ford and I remember seeing 3 or 4 more around the NW, nice cars and I saw one convertible at metro ford yesterday being service and 1 KR for sale.

cheers everyone!!

:shift:

hey there Randy,

havnt had much chance to chat lately. SORRY ...

Have you had a chance to tally up alllll the TS members that have posted here. Give us a rough number if you get the chance.... Pretty sure that CANADA has a strong group of Shelby lovers.

This is verrry cool. :banvictory::banvictory::banvictory:

Don

Hi everybody,

I've been fairly busy lately, not a lot of time to post. Here is a total by province, of people that have posted to this thread.

BC 9 / ON 7 / AB 5 / QC 2 / MD 1

Great to hear from everyone, hope your all enjoying your car's. 4 more weeks to go for me :happy feet: :shift:

Hi everybody,

I've been fairly busy lately, not a lot of time to post. Here is a total by province, of people that have posted to this thread.

BC 9 / ON 7 / AB 5 / QC 2 / MD 1

Great to hear from everyone, hope your all enjoying your car's. 4 more weeks to go for me :happy feet: :shift:

Add one more for Ontario.

• 2 weeks later...

'Apr 25 2009, 04:35 PM'

I have a vista blue 40th with HP upgrade to 605, there are at least 3 more in Calgary and Ralph's (Vogon) has his at 725 HP. Here in Red Deer, there is another car just leaving for Vegas to get a 40th package, plus 605 HP and the 427 package. Also one Vert SS and another 12 or so regular GT500's kicking around now.

Just so you are all aware the International Mustang meet will be here in 2010, so mark the Labor Day weekend on your calendars, there will be lots great cars in town.

Jduffy,

Seems you missed these for Alberta, plus there is five more here in Fort McMurray.

There is alot more also in Edmonton and will give further numbers later.

Randal.

'Apr 25 2009, 04:35 PM'

Jduffy,

Seems you missed these for Alberta, plus there is five more here in Fort McMurray.

There is alot more also in Edmonton and will give further numbers later.

Randal.

I only posted the one's that have replied to this thread, I didn't mean to leave anyone out

I did not know about the International Mustang meet, that sound like something I will have to come to. Thanks Randy

• 2 weeks later...
You can add another from Calgary. I am currently waiting for my 08 to come back from Vegas.

Cheers

Brett

Glad to hear from you Brett,

Nice color car :happy feet: LOL, what options did you order, and when do you expect it back

Randy

Archived