TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The CSCF is Auctioning Off one of my Tee Shirts

Go Bid on this item. I designed these Shirts back in 1999 and less then 100 were ever made in 14 different Colors. They have the Tribute Edition Shelby Rear Quarter Panel Portrait Decal Design Screen Printed on the Front. These are cool and very Rare Shirts. The one listed here I think is actually 1970 style Grabber Orange because I do not remember doing a Yellow......BUT I did do a "Safety Yellow whitch is a really bright YellowLime.

PS: Since this looks more like the Grabber Orange then it is the one that I Personally gave to Carroll Shelby, I personally put it in his Hand.

David.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carroll-Shelby-Tribute...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Congrats on this man. What an honor!

Only an Honor if it sells HIGH......... It is also kinda sad that he decided to Auction it off since I personally gave it to him, but then again, I have never seen CS wear a Tee Shirt.

What a crock, I was gonna bid on it but its allready gone. Well David, sounds like it is time to break out the 'ol screen.

Chris

Can't do that anymore since the Contract ended......BUT I do still own a few that have been pack away....... :happy feet:

Archived