TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kool Aid by the Keg?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...hlink:middle:us

I mean seriously. This is friggin' ridiculous. Did the big guy leave DNA samples on the passenger seat or something. No disrespect, but I think this is a bit ridiculous. I am seriously hoping this guy is just listing this as a "little man's syndrome" to make himself look big. I mean, if it was 150 or 175, I wouldn't be surprised, but 310? Up the dose doc!!!!

:lurk:

Please explain the Koolaid ref.

When I was in High school I was into the party scene. I tried acid many times. Mushrooms too. Anyways we used to spike the punch with acid at parties.

Is this what you mean by Koolaid ?

When I was in High school I was into the party scene. I tried acid many times. Mushrooms too. Anyways we used to spike the punch with acid at parties.

When you did acid, did you see Pink Orange elephants?? :hysterical:

That explains it all :hysterical:

Maybe one too many times! :finger:

Use grape koolaid instead of plain water in the "water" pipe would be one explanation.

A substitute for gin and juice is another.

There's probably a bunch more. But all generally connected to the principle that someone is not connected to reality by means of a substance of ill repute.

What a misleading add. We all know the actual pace car was a 2010 SS. :hysterical::hysterical:

On a more serious note, I hope he gets it, but seriously doubt it. Maybe 100k. Did you guys see where he stated if it don't sale it will be sold at BJ for more in 5 - 10 years. LMFAO, give me a break.

Chris

What a misleading add. We all know the actual pace car was a 2010 SS. :hysterical::hysterical:

On a more serious note, I hope he gets it, but seriously doubt it. Maybe 100k. Did you guys see where he stated if it don't sale it will be sold at BJ for more in 5 - 10 years. LMFAO, give me a break.

Chris

And he Is a Dealer :hysterical:

Kool Aid...Like Jim Jones founder of the Peoples Temple...Jonestown...followers...led to mass suicide...Get the point?...

Correct me if I'm wrong BM...

He's probably charging a fee for viewing! :lurk:

Now you got me worried that I might receive a bill in the mail for viewing it and taking pictures of it when I was there!

http://rides.webshots.com/album/570432306LAqdmD

Sad thing is, most people here would love to own that car. Seems somebody simply see's it at a cash cow.

You are absolutely correct and had I been that person, I probable would have been buried with it.

Having "drunk the Kool-Aid" also means being a strong believer in a particular philosophy or mission — wholeheartedly or blindly believing in its virtues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool-Aid

Archived