TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SOMEHOW, I THINK THIS LINK WILL UPSET LIBERALS

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am curious (yellow). When did Bush lie?

Can't a guy enjoy a glass of milk and cookies in peace while minding his own business?

Just look what you've gone and done now...

:censored:... :censored:... it's now all over my screen and keyboard and dripping out my nose!!!

Wartime Profiteering

http://www.leadingtowar.com/?gclid=CPK23ai...CFQRkswodPk_Dpg

R/ J

I don't know you'll have to ask him.

If that is the main "war crime" that he is charged with and IF THERE IS EVIDENCE I am more than confident that the Democrat leadership will ask for a vote; if not for all intent and purposes it never happened.

+1

Remember, a president is not a guru on everything. He has advisors that tell him what they think. Did he believe them, yes. Is that a lie, NO! And the WMD was only ONE reason to go back in there. Google it. THere were a number of other reasons.

Oh, and did Bill Clinton lie under oath? A FELONY!! Yes, of course he did, and dodged it using what his understanding of what s-x is. RIGHT. To him, Oral s-x is not s-x. Hummmm...does anybody other then me see the work "s-x" in the term "oral s-x"? If you believe this, I have a bridge in Brooklin I have to sell to you too.

:censored:

You still did not give an example of Bush lying. President Bush is a deeply religious and moral man. I do not believe he prosecuted a war to make a profit for himself or anyone else.

Cheney was the former CEO of Haliburton who over saw and awarded most of the business contracts in Iraq.

For those brothers and sisters in arms that are familiar with the code for "Standards of Conduct", not only

was that a conflict of interest...

IT WAS DOWN RIGHT ILLEGAL!!!

1. It was Haliburton's red trucks hawling away the Iraqi oil reserves out the ground.

2. GSA discovered Haliburton overcharged the US Military for meals to the tune $2 billion dollars if I recall correctly.

3. Blackwater Security, a subsidary of Haliburton was paid $10,000 a day for every pair of boots they had on the

ground (Blackwater employee only recieved $500 a day of that $10,000)

4. It was Blackwater who dumped pallets with over 200,000 Glock pistols out the back of a helicopter into enemy hands

because they were "supposedly" taking on incoming enemy fire and had to get out of there..."

5. Those pistols were meant for the Iraqi coalition military forces... strangely enough at the time, each pistol which retailed for

approx $400, was going for $3500 plus on the black market... sold to insurgents and terrorist fighting U.S. forces.

6. $3500 X 200,000 Glock 19's = $700 million (not including 400,000 AK-47's that came up missing later)

7. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297677,00.html

8. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz...ng+weapons+iraq

9. Not to mention all the infrastructure rebuilding contracts where workers got paid to sit around playing cards because

it was too dangerous to go out into the streets.

10. BTW The U.S. Army Colonel responsible for training Iraqi coalition forces who complained and wrote letters to his

superiors mysteriously committed suicide on his mothers birthday. (Newsweek Magazine ran the story...

his family isn't buying it.)

Need I say more?

Apparently, they thought it was worth all the spilled American blood and broken families.

That is what pisses me off more than anything!!!

Is this being conservative?

Is this what American Values are based upon?

STILL FREE...

R/ J

Cheney was the former CEO of Haliburton who over saw and awarded most of the business contracts in Iraq.

For those brothers and sisters in arms that are familiar with the code for "Standards of Conduct", not only

was that a conflict of interest...

IT WAS DOWN RIGHT ILLEGAL!!!

1. It was Haliburton's red trucks hawling away the Iraqi oil reserves out the ground.

2. GSA discovered Haliburton overcharged the US Military for meals to the tune $2 billion dollars if I recall correctly.

3. Blackwater Security, a subsidary of Haliburton was paid $10,000 a day for every pair of boots they had on the

ground (Blackwater employee only recieved $500 a day of that $10,000)

4. It was Blackwater who dumped pallets with over 200,000 Glock pistols out the back of a helicopter into enemy hands

because they were "supposedly" taking on incoming enemy fire and had to get out of there..."

5. Those pistols were meant for the Iraqi coalition military forces... strangely enough at the time, each pistol which retailed for

approx $400, was going for $3500 plus on the black market... sold to insurgents and terrorist fighting U.S. forces.

6. $3500 X 200,000 Glock 19's = $700 million (not including 400,000 AK-47's that came up missing later)

7. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297677,00.html

8. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz...ng+weapons+iraq

9. Not to mention all the infrastructure rebuilding contracts where workers got paid to sit around playing cards because

it was too dangerous to go out into the streets.

10. BTW The U.S. Army Colonel responsible for training Iraqi coalition forces who complained and wrote letters to his

superiors mysteriously committed suicide on his mothers birthday. (Newsweek Magazine ran the story...

his family isn't buying it.)

Need I say more?

Apparently, they thought it was worth all the spilled American blood and broken families.

That is what pisses me off more than anything!!!

STILL FREE...

R/ J

Lets address your rants one at a time.

Cheney was not invested in Haliburton when he became vice-president. All of his assets were placed in a blind trust. That is the law.

Yes Haliburton was awarded many non-competitive contracts. They are the only company in the world that could do what they did almost overnight.

If Haliburton overcharged how does that make Bush illegal. Remember this started with your accusations against Bush.

Blackwater is not a subsidiary of Haliburton. They were a subcontractor. Blackwater employees were paid 500 and in some cases, over 1,000.00 per day. There were many contractors besides Blackwater for security.

Re the glock pistols, I can only say you have me at a disadvantage as I have never heard that tale. I doubt seriously if the warriors of Blackwater would purposely arm the enemy. Often times urban legends of hate become told so many times they become accepted as the truth. Blackwater is a very professional agency doing a difficult job under difficult conditions. The warriors are highly trained and very professional.

I must say I am surprised about pallets of glock pistols as I have personal knowledge that Smith & Wesson was awarded a contract for 9mm pistols for the Iraqi army and police. There may have been an additional contract for glocks but I am not aware.

I might be wrong but I find it hard to believe that a glock 9mm went for 3,500 on the black market. You can buy a full auto AK-47 for less than 150.00 in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other countries. Guns are routinely sold in the market place openly so there is little black market. Iraqi civilians are allowed to have pistols and AKs. US troops took away any thing heavier such as RPGs, etc.

I still believe President Bush to be a very religious and moral man. He may have made some mistakes in the prosecution of the war but I believe him to be an honorable man. Sadly sometimes people let their hatred get in the way of common sense and rational thought.

Lets address your rants one at a time.

Cheney was not invested in Haliburton when he became vice-president. All of his assets were placed in a blind trust. That is the law.

Yes Haliburton was awarded many non-competitive contracts. They are the only company in the world that could do what they did almost overnight.

If Haliburton overcharged how does that make Bush illegal. Remember this started with your accusations against Bush.

Blackwater is not a subsidiary of Haliburton. They were a subcontractor. Blackwater employees were paid 500 and in some cases, over 1,000.00 per day. There were many contractors besides Blackwater for security.

Re the glock pistols, I can only say you have me at a disadvantage as I have never heard that tale. I doubt seriously if the warriors of Blackwater would purposely arm the enemy. Often times urban legends of hate become told so many times they become accepted as the truth. Blackwater is a very professional agency doing a difficult job under difficult conditions. The warriors are highly trained and very professional.

I must say I am surprised about pallets of glock pistols as I have personal knowledge that Smith & Wesson was awarded a contract for 9mm pistols for the Iraqi army and police. There may have been an additional contract for glocks but I am not aware.

I might be wrong but I find it hard to believe that a glock 9mm went for 3,500 on the black market. You can buy a full auto AK-47 for less than 150.00 in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other countries. Guns are routinely sold in the market place openly so there is little black market. Iraqi civilians are allowed to have pistols and AKs. US troops took away any thing heavier such as RPGs, etc.

I still believe President Bush to be a very religious and moral man. He may have made some mistakes in the prosecution of the war but I believe him to be an honorable man. Sadly sometimes people let their hatred get in the way of common sense and rational thought.

Again...

You need to research the facts before you prove to all that you haven't...

Read up on the restrictions concerning holding a position in office as a government official and awarding contracts to your

previous associations, i.e. former employer etc...

http://law.justia.com/us/cfr/title48/48-3.0.1.1.3.4.html

http://law.justia.com/us/cfr/title48/48-3....3.0.1.1.3.0.1.1

Haliburton performed what's known as "Seated Management" in overseeing which sub-contractior recieved an award.

It's the same thing... tomatoe/tomatoe... data/data... please!!!

As for you other comments, same... same... research the facts before you prove that you haven't.

What planet in what galaxy are you living on?

Come to the table and present your position with facts not what you want to believe.

That is what I have tried to do here!!!

You're killing me!!!

R/ J

DDT, first we are not friends. We can be polite. We should be civil. But we are not friends. Do not mistake civility for friendship. I have very few friends because I demand so much from a true friend. First that person must be a person of honor. I do not routinely call people friends as a matter of discourse or conversation. A true friendd will give his life for you. Anyone else is just that.

I reviewed the google article and it stated that the US Army recovered ONE M-16 from an insurgent that was registered to Blackwater. That is not the same as dumping tens of thousands of glock pistols. Yes a rifle can be lost, misplaced or stolen in the fog of battle. How many US military weapons do you think have been lost in Iraq?

This is ludicrous to accuse Blackwater because a single rifle was lost. Maybe it was rifle that was taken from one of the dead Blackwater warriors at Blackwater Bridge. I do not know. But it is obvious that some allow their hatred to take precedent over common sense.

Again, there are tens of thousands of legal AK-47s in Iraq. Probably hundreds of thousands. You see them routinely being fired in the air in celebration. It is a way of life. You don't have to import weapons to Iraq. They are already there. Weapons have been smuggled in from Iran and Syria. And you think Blackwater was dropping glocks like manna from heaven????????

It is obvious that some have little or no respect for our military or warriors. God help us without them.

Thank God for the Sheepdogs!

R/J, show me one contract that Cheney authorized. Vice presidents do not issue or authorize contracts.

http://www.tacticalgunfan.com/index.php?op...2&Itemid=63

Re the S&W pistol in Iraq. There are almost 100,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Those are facts. Just as I relayed.

That's not the way it works... it's similar to the way lobbyist show up on "K" St. with mattresses of money.

It's not done in a email or over a phone call... the deal gets brokered at party over a cocktail.

So you're saying the Federal Indictments are a figment of our imagination?

Question... do you also fly around in helicopters shooting mooses in the knuckles too?

R/ FUFA Posse

DDT, first we are not friends. We can be polite. We should be civil. But we are not friends. Do not mistake civility for friendship. I have very few friends because I demand so much from a true friend. First that person must be a person of honor. I do not routinely call people friends as a matter of discourse or conversation. A true friendd will give his life for you. Anyone else is just that.

I reviewed the google article and it stated that the US Army recovered ONE M-16 from an insurgent that was registered to Blackwater. That is not the same as dumping tens of thousands of glock pistols. Yes a rifle can be lost, misplaced or stolen in the fog of battle. How many US military weapons do you think have been lost in Iraq?

This is ludicrous to accuse Blackwater because a single rifle was lost. Maybe it was rifle that was taken from one of the dead Blackwater warriors at Blackwater Bridge. I do not know. But it is obvious that some allow their hatred to take precedent over common sense.

Again, there are tens of thousands of legal AK-47s in Iraq. Probably hundreds of thousands. You see them routinely being fired in the air in celebration. It is a way of life. You don't have to import weapons to Iraq. They are already there. Weapons have been smuggled in from Iran and Syria. And you think Blackwater was dropping glocks like manna from heaven????????

It is obvious that some have little or no respect for our military or warriors. God help us without them.

Thank God for the Sheepdogs!

Listen to the sound of a pin dropping...

http://www.newsweek.com/id/32257

Forgive my math I was recalling memory years after reading the article.

I can admitt I'm not perfect and always "totally" right... how about you?

Having said that, nevertheless... it's still utterly disgusting.

R/ FUFA PosseJ

Keep listening for the pin to drop. Your first quotes, item 5, stated that the pistols are being used to fight US Forces. Is that in Iraq? The story you quoted stated the pistol was in Turkey. Turkey is a US ally, though Islamic. I stated there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of weapons in Iraq. That is true. There does not have to be a black market for small arms in Iraq. You can buy a fully auto AK for 150.00 so why would one pay 3,500 for a semi auto pistol. AKs are a way of life in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, etc.

Again, it is obvious that your hatred for President Bush fuels your thought process. The rape chambers in Iraq are closed. The Kurds are no longer being gassed with chemicals. Iraq has a democratic republic and free elections. And their stock market hit a new high. Blame it on that darn Bush. No man is perfect but a few of you on this site are too hateful to continue meaningful dialogue.

And some can only make silly one line zingers, without substance, with a silly laughing icon. This country has extreme problems and people have to work together to make corrections. We do not need the hate from the left threatening to indict Bush, Cheney, et al. Ford, GM, Chrysler, IBM, Olivetti, Hersheys, cigarette companies, and hundreds of others made huge profits in WW II. I guess it is a good thing that FDR died before the end of the war or your ilk would have tried to crucify him also. Just because a company makes profit does not mean the president or vice-president reap that profit.

And again, you accused Blackwater of arming the enemy. When I read the article you supplied it stated the US Army recovered a single M-4 rifle that had been issued to Blackwater.

Keep listening for the pin to drop. Your first quotes, item 5, stated that the pistols are being used to fight US Forces. Is that in Iraq? The story you quoted stated the pistol was in Turkey. Turkey is a US ally, though Islamic. I stated there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of weapons in Iraq. That is true. There does not have to be a black market for small arms in Iraq. You can buy a fully auto AK for 150.00 so why would one pay 3,500 for a semi auto pistol. AKs are a way of life in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, etc.

Again, it is obvious that your hatred for President Bush fuels your thought process. The rape chambers in Iraq are closed. The Kurds are no longer being gassed with chemicals. Iraq has a democratic republic and free elections. And their stock market hit a new high. Blame it on that darn Bush. No man is perfect but a few of you on this site are too hateful to continue meaningful dialogue.

And some can only make silly one line zingers, without substance, with a silly laughing icon. This country has extreme problems and people have to work together to make corrections. We do not need the hate from the left threatening to indict Bush, Cheney, et al. Ford, GM, Chrysler, IBM, Olivetti, Hersheys, cigarette companies, and hundreds of others made huge profits in WW II. I guess it is a good thing that FDR died before the end of the war or your ilk would have tried to crucify him also. Just because a company makes profit does not mean the president or vice-president reap that profit.

And again, you accused Blackwater of arming the enemy. When I read the article you supplied it stated the US Army recovered a single M-4 rifle that had been issued to Blackwater.

Uncle...

NOT!!!

R/ J

Again, keep listening for the pin to drop. You claim the "blackmarket cost" of a 9 mm pistol is 3,500.00. That is ludicrious. Re to the article below.

Gun glut in Iraq

Hand grenades cost $95 as prices go up

By Jeffrey GettlemanPublished: TUESDAY, APRIL 4, 2006

BAGHDAD: With chipped, painted fingernails, Nahrawan al-Janabi picked up a cartridge and slid it into the chamber.

"Like this," she said, loading her new Glock pistol with a loud, satisfying click. "You see, like this."

Akram Abdulzahra now keeps his revolver handy at his job in an Internet café.

Haidar Hussein, a Baghdad bookseller, just bought a fully automatic assault rifle and has been teaching his wife how to shoot.

Iraq has long been awash with guns. But after the bombing of a Shiite shrine in Samarra in late February, sectarian tensions exploded, and more Iraqis than ever have been buying, carrying and stockpiling weapons, adding an unnerving level of firepower to Baghdad's streets.

Today in Africa & Middle East

Military ambitions of E.U. bolstered by Chad successIn Madagascar, power changes hands - twiceU.S. says it downed Iran drone last monthThe average price for a Russian-made Kalashnikov AK-47 assault rifle, which is legal here, has jumped to $290 from $112 in the past month, according to several gun dealers. The cost of bullets has climbed to 33 cents each from 24 cents.

Hand grenades, which are not legal, but are easy to get, cost $95.

Pre-Samarra, they were about half that. The swiftly rising prices are one clear sign that weapon sales are hot.

Militia ranks are swelling, too, with growing swarms of young, religious, mostly uneducated men taking to the streets with machine guns slung over their shoulders.

Hussein Abdul Khaliq, a foot soldier in the Mahdi Army, a Shiite militia, was guarding a strip of curb in eastern Baghdad the other day and violating several laws in the process - all within sight of a police patrol.

For starters, Khaliq did not have a permit to carry the AK-47 his militia had issued him. He also had many more than the authorized limit of 50 rounds. And he was well below the minimum age for carrying a gun, which is 25.

"Let them try to take it from me," said Khaliq, a muscular 17-year-old.

The U.S. military has added to the arsenal also, by shipping in hundreds of thousands of firearms and millions of rounds of ammunition, in an effort to equip the fledging Iraqi security forces so U.S. troops will be able to leave.

Iraqi leaders are increasingly worried about this gun glut.

"We collected most of the heavy weapons out there, but we should have collected all the light weapons," said Haider al-Ebadi, an aide to the prime minister. "This is not good."

But the reality is that Iraqi politicians have been reluctant to disband militias or to disarm the populace. One reason is that the Shiite leaders who control the government rely on the support of militias to stay in power.

Another is that guns have become so embedded in Iraqi culture that they are now as ubiquitous as palm trees.

Under Saddam Hussein, Iraq was one of the most militarized societies on the planet. Saddam issued rifles to Baath Party loyalists and set up summer camps for Baathist boys to learn how to kill.

One of his favorite photographs was a picture of him firing an antique hunting rifle - with one hand.

After he was toppled, security evaporated, opening the floodgates for looters, carjackers, kidnappers and thieves.

Baghdad became a place where the good guys wore masks and the bad guys wore police uniforms; at least that was how it often looked as officers covered their faces to protect their identities and kidnappers posed as police officers.

In response, many civilians bought guns, and a frontier mentality set in.

"Maybe I'm kidding myself," said Haidar Hussein, the bookseller. who is teaching his wife to shoot."But having a gun makes me feel safer."

L. Paul Bremer, the former top U.S. administrator in Iraq, did not try to step between Iraqis and their weaponry. He issued an order in 2003 that essentially upheld Iraqi law: Every man and woman 25 and older with a "good reputation and character" was entitled to own one firearm, including a fully automatic AK-47 assault rifle, the world's most popular killing machine.

Shortly after arriving in Iraq, Bremer disbanded the Iraqi Army.

Days later, Baghdad was transformedinto a weapons bazaar, with kiosks popping up across the city offering bargains on pistols, carbines, rifles, shotguns, machine guns and rocket-propelled grenade launchers - essentially, just about anything with a trigger.

As crime rose, insurgent attacks increased and a sense of lawlessness began to creep across the country, more people armed themselves. Office clerks started strapping leather holsters under their armpits, and elderly, veiled women started stashing Kalashnikovs under their beds.

But the destruction of Askariya Shrine in Samarra uncorked a different kind of bloodshed and a different kind of fear, ratcheting the personal arms race even higher. Mobs of mostly Shiite men surged through the streets, killing hundreds of Sunni civilians. Some Sunnis fought back, killing Shiites.

Again, keep listening for the pin to drop. You claim the "blackmarket cost" of a 9 mm pistol is 3,500.00. That is ludicrious. Re to the article below.

Gun glut in Iraq

Hand grenades cost $95 as prices go up

By Jeffrey GettlemanPublished: TUESDAY, APRIL 4, 2006

BAGHDAD: With chipped, painted fingernails, Nahrawan al-Janabi picked up a cartridge and slid it into the chamber.

"Like this," she said, loading her new Glock pistol with a loud, satisfying click. "You see, like this."

Akram Abdulzahra now keeps his revolver handy at his job in an Internet café.

Haidar Hussein, a Baghdad bookseller, just bought a fully automatic assault rifle and has been teaching his wife how to shoot.

Iraq has long been awash with guns. But after the bombing of a Shiite shrine in Samarra in late February, sectarian tensions exploded, and more Iraqis than ever have been buying, carrying and stockpiling weapons, adding an unnerving level of firepower to Baghdad's streets.

Today in Africa & Middle East

Military ambitions of E.U. bolstered by Chad successIn Madagascar, power changes hands - twiceU.S. says it downed Iran drone last monthThe average price for a Russian-made Kalashnikov AK-47 assault rifle, which is legal here, has jumped to $290 from $112 in the past month, according to several gun dealers. The cost of bullets has climbed to 33 cents each from 24 cents.

Hand grenades, which are not legal, but are easy to get, cost $95.

Pre-Samarra, they were about half that. The swiftly rising prices are one clear sign that weapon sales are hot.

Militia ranks are swelling, too, with growing swarms of young, religious, mostly uneducated men taking to the streets with machine guns slung over their shoulders.

Hussein Abdul Khaliq, a foot soldier in the Mahdi Army, a Shiite militia, was guarding a strip of curb in eastern Baghdad the other day and violating several laws in the process - all within sight of a police patrol.

For starters, Khaliq did not have a permit to carry the AK-47 his militia had issued him. He also had many more than the authorized limit of 50 rounds. And he was well below the minimum age for carrying a gun, which is 25.

"Let them try to take it from me," said Khaliq, a muscular 17-year-old.

The U.S. military has added to the arsenal also, by shipping in hundreds of thousands of firearms and millions of rounds of ammunition, in an effort to equip the fledging Iraqi security forces so U.S. troops will be able to leave.

Iraqi leaders are increasingly worried about this gun glut.

"We collected most of the heavy weapons out there, but we should have collected all the light weapons," said Haider al-Ebadi, an aide to the prime minister. "This is not good."

But the reality is that Iraqi politicians have been reluctant to disband militias or to disarm the populace. One reason is that the Shiite leaders who control the government rely on the support of militias to stay in power.

Another is that guns have become so embedded in Iraqi culture that they are now as ubiquitous as palm trees.

Under Saddam Hussein, Iraq was one of the most militarized societies on the planet. Saddam issued rifles to Baath Party loyalists and set up summer camps for Baathist boys to learn how to kill.

One of his favorite photographs was a picture of him firing an antique hunting rifle - with one hand.

After he was toppled, security evaporated, opening the floodgates for looters, carjackers, kidnappers and thieves.

Baghdad became a place where the good guys wore masks and the bad guys wore police uniforms; at least that was how it often looked as officers covered their faces to protect their identities and kidnappers posed as police officers.

In response, many civilians bought guns, and a frontier mentality set in.

"Maybe I'm kidding myself," said Haidar Hussein, the bookseller. who is teaching his wife to shoot."But having a gun makes me feel safer."

L. Paul Bremer, the former top U.S. administrator in Iraq, did not try to step between Iraqis and their weaponry. He issued an order in 2003 that essentially upheld Iraqi law: Every man and woman 25 and older with a "good reputation and character" was entitled to own one firearm, including a fully automatic AK-47 assault rifle, the world's most popular killing machine.

Shortly after arriving in Iraq, Bremer disbanded the Iraqi Army.

Days later, Baghdad was transformedinto a weapons bazaar, with kiosks popping up across the city offering bargains on pistols, carbines, rifles, shotguns, machine guns and rocket-propelled grenade launchers - essentially, just about anything with a trigger.

As crime rose, insurgent attacks increased and a sense of lawlessness began to creep across the country, more people armed themselves. Office clerks started strapping leather holsters under their armpits, and elderly, veiled women started stashing Kalashnikovs under their beds.

But the destruction of Askariya Shrine in Samarra uncorked a different kind of bloodshed and a different kind of fear, ratcheting the personal arms race even higher. Mobs of mostly Shiite men surged through the streets, killing hundreds of Sunni civilians. Some Sunnis fought back, killing Shiites.

Looks like a blog entry... carries no weight at all.

You started this thread based upon fallacy and dared someone to challenge it... now when one does and disproves it...

YOU CAN'T LET GO... there's no possibility of reasoning with you... Get Real!!!

p.s. and as far as my lil' icons go... :punched:

There... now you have a reason to shoot me with you're P-238 Space M-O-D-U-L-A-T-O-R!!!

R/ FUFA Posse

You are right . It should carry no weight. It is from the New York Times, Nov. 4, 2006. Hardly a blog.

The thread was started re the election results. Had nothing to do with Bush, Cheney, Iraq, etc. Drop back to page one. I would hardly claim that your allegations of glocks falling from heaven have anything to do with the US election results from 2008.

You are right . It should carry no weight. It is from the New York Times, Nov. 4, 2006. Hardly a blog.

The thread was started re the election results. Had nothing to do with Bush, Cheney, Iraq, etc. Drop back to page one. I would hardly claim that your allegations of glocks falling from heaven have anything to do with the US election results from 2008.

Are you aware the NY Times has a online blog? More than likely they were one of the first to have one.

http://www.nytimes.com/ref/topnews/blog-index.html

What planet did you say you were from?

R/ FUFA Posse

The would mean he would have to have a conscious which he has proven over and over time and time again he has none.

NADA...

R/ J

Tim Geithner appears to have one.

As "us true conservatives" of the American Way of life would say...

"MAKE IT HURT BABY... MAKE IT HURT!!!" :cry:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/18/aig...uses/index.html

R/ J

Tim Geithner appears to have one.

As "us true conservatives" of the American Way of life would say... "MAKE IT HURT BABY... MAKE IT HURT!!!" :cry:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/18/aig...uses/index.html

R/ J

Nice, scream out for payback that is illegal by our constitution. Dont get me wrong, I dont like the bonus's and they never should have been paid but, that doesnt change the law. Funny, Cris Dood, Democratic Senator is the one who crafted the bill that allowed this to happen.

Are we talking about the same guy that didnt pay his taxes? That Geithner? You are a koolaid drinker!

Listen to the sound of a pin dropping...

http://www.newsweek.com/id/32257

http://www.nytimes.com/ref/topnews/blog-index.html

What planet did you say you were from?

R/ FUFA Posse

Newsweek, NYT and CNN... Wow :hysterical:

Did you say that Geitner has a conscience?

Nice thread! :lurk:

"Educated" are liberal because, look who the Professors are. ie... Ward Churchill et al

The "urban" have no education at all! A nice mix. The educated were indoctrinated to liberalism and the poor were/are paid!

I, personally, will take an Annapolis grad (like 800th in class) over tops at Harvard any day.

DDT, please respond because I want my side to look even better!

WOW..........I almost missed this chance??????????

Lets see....How can I help your side look better?????????

Okay......Here ya go;

Get the GT-500 Stripe and Cobra emblem and your side will look 100% better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hysterical:

Nice, scream out for payback that is illegal by our constitution. Dont get me wrong, I dont like the bonus's and they never should have been paid but, that doesnt change the law. Funny, Cris Dood, Democratic Senator is the one who crafted the bill that allowed this to happen.

Are we talking about the same guy that didnt pay his taxes? That Geithner? You are a koolaid drinker!

And Corporate America did?

That was one of the reasons they all went overseas so that they could skirt paying their fair share and exploit U.S. labor

while doing so.

It was a minor oversight which he came clean on... now it's the Fat Cats turn.

Can you present your case with any legitimate substance?

This is how much you're Kool Aid comment really hurt...

... Ouch!!!

R/ FUFA Posse

And Corporate America did?

That was one of the reasons they all went overseas so that they could skirt paying their fair share and exploit U.S. labor

while doing so.

It was a minor oversight which he came clean on... now it's the Fat Cats turn.

Can you present your case with any legitimate substance?

This is how much you're Kool Aid comment really hurt...

... Ouch!!!

R/ FUFA Posse

Dude, don't let these guys get to you. Just remind yourself they're just one step away from American Skinheads.

Archived