TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SOMEHOW, I THINK THIS LINK WILL UPSET LIBERALS

Actually the majority of people are Democrats becasue thats what they were told by thier parents. And, being part of academia has no bearing on intellegence. Some would argue, the oposite. Those that can, do, those that cant, teach

...and apparently your teachers couldn't teach either. :hysterical:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrogance Abounds on both sides my friend........... :hysterical:

When the Left Posts outnumber the Right............We win!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Remember we were too scared to Post here??????????? :lurk:

When the Left Posts outnumber the Right............We win!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

I certainly do not remember you being afraid to speak you mind :hysterical:

Ah, the truth finally comes out; you're a left wing Republican that hates Republicans.

DDT, You qualify for Congress! :cheerleader:

Ah, the truth finally comes out; your a left wing Republican that hates Republicans.

DDT, You qualify for Congress! :cheerleader:

I don't hate Honest Republicans........Remember that I am one........... ;)

Ok then let me get this straight, when the left's posts outnumber the right you become left....Right?

And when the right's posts outnumber the left you become wrong.....right? :lol2:

Ok then let me get this straight, when the left's posts outnumber the right you become left....Right?

And when the right's posts outnumber the left you become wrong.....right? :lol2:

Thaught you had this straight.........Your still :censored: confused!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

:hysterical:

Careful buddy, denial is the first sign of Liberalism! :fear:

Think the same all the time & I may call you a "DITTO HEAD"???????????? :hysterical:

Gotta think outa the box my friend............."NO FEAR"........... ;)

Nice thread! :lurk:

The map just underscores the obvious. The educated urban, suburban, and exurban parts of the country simply out voted the rural and uneducated parts of the country. What's so astonishing about that? And those who claim to be 'patriots' want to secede? Somewhat of a contradiction and ironic, no?

Again - if you don't like our democracy and our country you can leave - but you don't get to break it up.

"Educated" are liberal because, look who the Professors are. ie... Ward Churchill et al

The "urban" have no education at all! A nice mix. The educated were indoctrinated to liberalism and the poor were/are paid!

I, personally, will take an Annapolis grad (like 800th in class) over tops at Harvard any day.

DDT, please respond because I want my side to look even better!

Your statement is correct

There WAS a little over 66 million

??? Obama has strong numbers. 85% believe he inherited this mess. He has a 61% approval rating. 75% believe he's making the right decsisons on the economy. 10% believe the fall in the economy was his fault and 20% believe he's making the wrong decisions.

So - ignoring the numbers means...???

Archived