TEAM SHELBY FORUM

white w/blue with painted mirrors

KCMO-GT500

Ruf, here are some photos of a shelby with painted mirrors. It belongs to Dave G (Dgussin1) who recently moved from CA to Chicago; He continues to mod his car and improve its appearance. I am definitely jealous of his shelby budget.

Rob, I'm just trying to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak, so here are some more white w/blue photos.

also, here is a link to the photos that I already posted from the St. Louis auto show.

Darnit, I still like how that silver Z06 looks :doh:

Link to auto show photos

Shelby001.jpg

Shelby002.jpg

Shelby031.jpg

Shelby032.jpg

Shelby034.jpg

Shelby035.jpg

Shelby036.jpg

Shelby039.jpg

Shelby044.jpg

Shelby050.jpg

dave had already added tint and a lowering kit when these were taken

Didn't he lower this car & tint the windows also?

yeah, you caught me, I was editing my post when you made your post BUSTED AGAIN :doh:

he actually has nowraised the rear back slightly, since it was hitting against his new one piece driveshaft under acceleration.

KCMO-GT500: Thanks for posting those photos of the White beast. It was great eye candy. As I said in another thread, I am sticking with my original color choice of GO. Like you said, you can't go wrong with any color on a Shelby. B)

KCMO-GT500: Thanks for posting those photos of the White beast. It was great eye candy. As I said in another thread, I am sticking with my original color choice of GO. Like you said, you can't go wrong with any color on a Shelby. B)

amen brother ben, they all look good!!!!!!

My recently arrived Inside the Oval mentions a guy (rich you think?) who has 8 GT40s, one in each color. Maybe we should all do that with shelbys :hysterical:

It would be nice to own one of each John. I need to win the lottery to do that. I gotta turn in.

Are you off your meds? :hysterical: you called me ben ? You better turn in too.

Rob Out.

..just an expression from the distant past; my wife is always saying we should win the lottery - just enough for her to retire, and I get to keep working. Think she is trying to send me a message??? :doh:

Archived