TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This poor girl just found out about her ADM

One word: Eeeww!! post-2517-1163201659.gif

(I guess that's more of a sound effect than a word.)

Hey rpretzel...I have an idea to improve your mood.

Step 1: Call me at home, I'll pretend I'm the Ford dealer. Ask me the status of your car. I'll tell you the status on the screen reads "ORD_HLD"...which means Order on Hold. Then ask me what that means. I'll tell you it's the step before MATL HOLD.

Step 2: Wait a week, then call Ford and ask for your status. When they say it's on MATL HOLD, you'll feel like you've advanced a step. :hysterical:

:beatdeadhorse: :heartbreaker:

Dave

Hey rpretzel...I have an idea to improve your mood.

Step 1: Call me at home, I'll pretend I'm the Ford dealer. Ask me the status of your car. I'll tell you the status on the screen reads "ORD_HLD"...which means Order on Hold. Then ask me what that means. I'll tell you it's the step before MATL HOLD.

Step 2: Wait a week, then call Ford and ask for your status. When they say it's on MATL HOLD, you'll feel like you've advanced a step. :hysterical:

:beatdeadhorse: :heartbreaker:

Dave

Good grief. I've become a punchline. :stop::baby:

You're not helping, Dave. :hysterical:

That cloud looks edited...

Is that Alice Cooper. No More Mister Nice Guy :hysterical:

As Richard Pryor used to say "Oops, I let a smelly" No, B%#h you S%#t!

Last year I had a employee show up late to work. He called in and let the foreman know he would be late. When I saw the fellow arrive I asked him what happened and if he was sick. He told me that while on the way to work he "SHARTED". I said What ? He then said you know when you.............

You do not want to know the rest of the story. TMI

• 2 years later...

Archived