TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not to be Morbid...but

matyellott

DUDE I didn't try to degrade you in any way. I just said that its not good to ask stupid questions. I own a several different autos and YES I own a smart car and I love the little bastard I use it for commuting I am sure you never even drove one so how can you comment on something you know nothing about and YES I own a big A$$ truck too along with a few other cars. I highly doubt you had your little dash plaque signed in person. The REAL sig on my car was in person. And if you want to start to get TIT FOR TAT your car is off the FOrd assembly line dude.

That was a nice kick to the nuts. How do you conduct yourself in front of GT-500 owners at a street event? Do you even bother talking to them?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a nice kick to the nuts. How do you conduct yourself in front of GT-500 owners at a street event? Do you even bother talking to them?

Some of my closest friends on this site have GT500's, I love all Shelbys. I never did bash the GT500 owners I simply said that his car was off the Ford assmebly line I didn't realize that was a sensitive subject plus I was having a bad day that day. I didn't intend to offend GT500 owners.

This is the last time I will post on this Morbid thread, I personally wish this thread would get closed. I feel its gotten out of hand and out of context.

I can tell some people like to stir up trouble. :jackinbox:

ah, cut the guy a break....he got his question answered, so time to move on........why turn this into a debate about whether a question is appropriate or not.......he acknowledged the question was morbid, but obviously wanted to know if this was something he should do just based on economics.....with the way the economy is right now, a lot of folks are starting to look costs, value, etc.............remember, not everyone understands the culture of shelby owners and their regard for CS, maybe just lighten up....

KCMO is right.

Let's not turn this thread into a circus.

Please.

Archived