TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Opinions

HORSBYT

Well, first off I will say that your car is beautiful. I really like what you did to your car.

As far as your car's "show credentials". Don't be concerned....the car has them.

OLD SAYING........If I have to explain, you would'nt understand.

Don't explain your car. The car speaks for itself.

It's nice to talk with people at shows. It's what I love most about attending car shows.

The SHOWBOARD THING is not 4 me. Most important thing here is that YOU like it. If it makes you happy, enjoy.

Your friend in Shelby's.........Philip

Howdy,

If you have a KR strut brace you should put a picture of the engine bay on there that has the part in it....otherwise cool.

I don't have it on there. I actually have a friend who is a graphic artist who did this for me. I sent her all the information, which I was "hoping" the KR brace would work. Of course, accuracy is key on here and I certainly wouldn't list something I don't have.... This is a work in progress.

Looks really good. Just buy a stand thats low to the ground. Ive seen the wind or a spectator knock those off onto the vehicle its by. I used to put my board in the shaker hole in the hood of my 04 Mach 1.

Looks really good. Just buy a stand thats low to the ground. Ive seen the wind or a spectator knock those off onto the vehicle its by. I used to put my board in the shaker hole in the hood of my 04 Mach 1.

Thanks, i've thought about that actually.... I'm thinking of using this two-sided tape my wife has for her scrapbooking stuff! :)

I may just attach it to the passenger window... I don't want people leaning in to read it. Maybe passenger side windshield.

I don't have it on there. I actually have a friend who is a graphic artist who did this for me. I sent her all the information, which I was "hoping" the KR brace would work. Of course, accuracy is key on here and I certainly wouldn't list something I don't have.... This is a work in progress.

pm me if your friend would like some more work.

I like you format. Great shots of your SGT. I thought it must be fate to see this today as I am also wroking on a sign for shoiws this season. I am working on two different ideas for my car. Hopefully one will be ready for the show I'm in at the end of the month. As I have said before most folks who see my SGT think it's a Mustang GT with a stripe job.

My first idea is "The Recipe for a 2007 Shelby GT".

The first ingedient on my list is a 2007 Mustang GT, Premuim Coupe, white or black

The rest of the ingredients read like your list, starting at the front facia and working to the back.

The "cooking" instructions are to send the car and all ingredients to SAI in Las Vegas, mix together in a little over 2 hours (based on the article in last years shelby annual) and enjoy! The finished product can be garnished with billet aluminum parts from Shelby Performance Products.

My second idea is very similar to your sign. I also have a head on view of my car that I call "More than Just A Pretty Face". The first coulmn is what comes stock from Ford. A second corresonding column has the replcement Shelby Mod part. The rest of the info on my poster is laid out like yours. This is the format I have at the sign show now. I'm still debating about my "recipe" idea.

ERIK

If anyone is interested in something similar. My graphics friend is open for requests. Keep in mind, she does graphics for a living and has some time constraints. I have no idea what her hourly rates are. I can PM you her email address if you're interested in getting quotes, etc.

Guest hfrosso
pm me if your friend would like some more work.

Michael , just try to go to a local graphics designer , they should be able to put something toguether for you.

I'm geting something toghether , not quite like this one, and i'm taking to a place where they did my busines cards.

i'll let you now how it goes.

Michael , just try to go to a local graphics designer , they should be able to put something toguether for you.

I'm geting something toghether , not quite like this one, and i'm taking to a place where they did my busines cards.

i'll let you now how it goes.

See you Sunday.

If you have any questions, contact me.. I own that business referred to above www.PalmieriConcepts.com

Tony Palmieri

Archived