TEAM SHELBY FORUM

roots style supercharger that will fit with the strut bar maybe

ok thanks so the price difference isnt worth it?

what about the vortec? i realy like the idea of not having to tap my oil pan.

Nothing wrong with the magnacharger.

Standard 3-year limited warranty on the supercharger system with optional 36,000 mile/3-year power train warranty availability for customer security and piece of mind.

http://www.themustangnews.com/tech_06/st-1206_magna.htm

http://www.magnacharger.com/sc-mustang.htm

Greaser,

This a shot of my '07 SGT with the SAI KB and the brace that Shelby put on the cars in LV. You may want to go to my album see another brace shot. I used shims to lift the front of the brace above the rubber air hose as the engine twist down on the right side as it builds hp. Mine started with a SAE measured 278RWHP and was making 451RWHP after install. Over 500 at the engine. If you go with a Whipple, you will find no room for a brace unless you buy a kit and lower the engine. I already scrape my front enough and don't need to worry about hitting the oil pan. With that said, a SC will improve what you feel about you SGT.

post-13173-1236859296_thumb.jpg

post-13173-1236859538_thumb.jpg

post-13173-1236859635_thumb.jpg

post-13173-1236859296_thumb.jpg

post-13173-1236859538_thumb.jpg

post-13173-1236859635_thumb.jpg

Greaser,

This a shot of my '07 SGT with the SAI KB and the brace that Shelby put on the cars in LV. You may want to go to my album see another brace shot. I used shims to lift the front of the brace above the rubber air hose as the engine twist down on the right side as it builds hp. Mine started with a SAE measured 278RWHP and was making 451RWHP after install. Over 500 at the engine. If you go with a Whipple, you will find no room for a brace unless you buy a kit and lower the engine. I already scrape my front enough and don't need to worry about hitting the oil pan. With that said, a SC will improve what you feel about you SGT.

thanks for the pics highflight

the KB isnt self lubed is it? i dont want to tap the oil pan because i will be doing the install in my garage most likely because i can and the nearest mod shop is over 24 hours of drive time away.

thanks for the pics highflight

the KB isnt self lubed is it? i dont want to tap the oil pan because i will be doing the install in my garage most likely because i can and the nearest mod shop is over 24 hours of drive time away.

The Kenne Bell is self-lubed.

Has anybody here installed one of these, or know anyone with this SC? It looks low enough to fit under the bar.

I am not looking for big HP, but this sounds cool with only 5lbs of boost. Wouldn't that be better for the bottom end? They quote: "The most efficient system available - 466 HP and 439 ft./lbs of Torque on only 5 lbs. of boost!"

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive_new/mc..._injected.shtml

Archived