TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby ownership

1badsho

Just joined the forum this evening so that I could spend some time where it seems my husband is having so much fun (SCGT500). So I'll be known as SCGT500 Co Pilot for now.

Co Pilot

Welcome to both tammy and co - pilot...good to have you on board.

tammy, yes, it's a guy thing, just like pe :censored: ing while standing up. :hysterical:

co-pilot, wait for the KR and then outdo him by one :happy feet:

As for that Rufstang, I think you are dyslexic. That's really the Gruffstang. :hysterical:

Dave out

Just joined the forum this evening so that I could spend some time where it seems my husband is having so much fun (SCGT500). So I'll be known as SCGT500 Co Pilot for now.

I'm getting a really hard time about my driving of my husbands car when it comes in (Nov.27 - hopefully).

Someone here on this forum even made a stab at me today at a car show in Virginia Beach, not naming names but he drives something called a Ruffstang. Oops! Did I give him away. He was only joking I'm sure.

So this is the deal, if the husband has a hang up with my driving that's fine (but he says he doesn't). I can put my name in for the 2008 pretty soon then we'll have a his and hers duo. Bet that doesn't go over well. Better yet I believe Dodge is putting a muscle car together for next year. Oh that would not be good.

Ruffstang, just wait til I take you for a ride in my ride. Believe me, it will be a ride to remember!

So, all that being said I guess my owning of the 2007 is out, but time will tell on the rest of this story.

Good Nite all,

Co Pilot

Just so that you know Mark Feilds won't let his wife drive his number 7 production car as it does not have her name on insurance policy.

Ok, ask and ye shall receive.... I updated my profile and signature.... sometimes too much info is not a good thing..... LOL

Amy

LOL, there in lies the secret....lol :hysterical:

So "Hot Wheels Amy" welcome to the forum!. Impressive life story. Great Inspiration for young ladies looking for a career field. I have a mustang lovin daughter who is looking for a business internship next summer if you have any Actuarial/Statistical Openings! .....and a Business Major son next year who is heading into the high performance market after college. (Mom's always advertise their kids)

The guys are going to eat that nickname up! LOL

Looking forward to meeting you in Las Vegas Dec. 4th if you are available.

Am very excited about seeing the Shelby production area.

Thank you. It's all cool. Going from Chevy to Ford just shows you grew wiser as you grew older. (not saying your old or anything. :hysterical2: )

LOL, I am old mentally, young at heart and at the wheel....lol

Amy

Amy:

I would think most of us would agree with your opinion on the Shelby series 1 .

Very Nice Car.

You Know, sometimes I just visit it in the garage....lol I love that car

Amy

So "Hot Wheels Amy" welcome to the forum!. Impressive life story. Great Inspiration for young ladies looking for a career field. I have a mustang lovin daughter who is looking for a business internship next summer if you have any Actuarial/Statistical Openings! .....and a Business Major son next year who is heading into the high performance market after college. (Mom's always advertise their kids)

The guys are going to eat that nickname up! LOL

Looking forward to meeting you in Las Vegas Dec. 4th if you are available.

Am very excited about seeing the Shelby production area.

HW Amy, yes, that is what the boys called me and some still do....lol I hope I am there when you come thru, not sure of my schedule yet.

On the kids, when they're ready, they can submit a resume if they would like. I am always open to Ford lovers....lol

Amy

Does she drive it, or is she a little scared of it.

:unsure:

Here is a direct quote from my progressive, women can do anything, engineering daughter after seeing the video of the kid putting the Shelby GT 500 through his garage wall:

"Mom, I would advise NOT getting behind the wheel of that thing unless you are in the middle of a ginormous parking lot with no light poles."

I think she may be right!

Here is a direct quote from my progressive, women can do anything, engineering daughter after seeing the video of the kid putting the Shelby GT 500 through his garage wall:

"Mom, I would advise NOT getting behind the wheel of that thing unless you are in the middle of a ginormous parking lot with no light poles."

I think she may be right!

Rob...oh Robbbbbb....Dictionary Rob...can you look up "ginormous" please? :hysterical:

Actually I love that word...makes perfect sense.

Dave

That's right, mine loves hers too. I made the mistake of telling some one that it was mine one time and one time only. She all but :chairshot: me. She says she will drive the Shelby but I doubt it will be very often. She'll be a nervious wreck.

You are praying I'll be a wreck....This is how I see me... :shift: Love you Baby

Today my friend and I drove to Maier Racing to pick up my now roll caged (along with many other additions) GT. I suppose I fit into the "little lady" category. You were right about loving it. We were, however, driving my 2007 Shelby to Maier racing to pick up my precious GT (road course car). Now, I kinda feel like I'm bragging but I thought it necessary to point out that I have also become a little active in your forums. Gears are an issue and I was also involved in the Borla/drone discussion. As time progresses it will be fun to discuss issues facing these cars on the track. Although the Shelby will do very little track time...she needs some suspension, sticky tires and even better brakes, oh and yes 3:73 will do as well. Need to keep the "little lady" car for the track. Keep the Shelby as a brisk COSTCO rig!

Archived