TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TEXAS SHELBY TRACK RENTAL

I will be renting Lone Star Motorsport Park in Sealy, Tx on June 12. If you are interested in coming please let me know or e-mail me at mach1mustangtx@yahoo.com. it will for shelbys only for now.

Update: I will be taking a official count by the end of April so if want to join on the fun let me know. I still have a 20 car spot open to fill. Come on out and have fun running your car without having to wait in a long line.

Update: A PERFECT KILL WAITING TO HAPPEN!! I HAVE SOMEONE BRINGING HIS 08 VIPER!!!

Schedule:

June 12, 2009

10am to 4:30pm - We will meet at Katy Mills Mall (give everyone time to show up)

4:45pm - We will cruise out to the track together.

6pm to 12midnight - The track is all ours

Payment:

$30 or if would like to pay more

You can send cash, money order, or check (payable to Chris Josey) to 7202 Wren Cir. Texas City, TX 77591

or

You can pay me when we meet at Katy Mills (cash only here)

I ALSO NOW EXCEPT PAYPAL

$10 for each spectator at the gate (drives will only need to pay me)

Kids 12 and under free

Other Info:

Katy Mills Mall located off I-10 West. (if you need driving drections please PM me you address)

If you are going to be going straight to the track and not meeting up at Katy Mills please let me know in advance.

Bring your own food and drinks cause the track won't have anyone running the Concession stand.

We will stop at Shell to get gas if only you need it.

INFORMATION I NEED FROM DRIVERS:

Name:

how many spectators will be joining you:

(This is for the track)

If you have any questions feel free to call me Chris Josey at (409) 457-6362 or E-mail me at Mach1mustangtx@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived