TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Turbo Charged Shelby GT!!

Happen to see this SGT in person, beautiful set up in the rear and definitely in the engine department.

I guess that you are nearby South Florida. I am not going to spill the beans as to what you have but if you are on these forums please share your views on the TC-again, awesome set up.

TCSGT1.jpg

TCSGT2.jpg

TCSGT3.jpg

TCSGT4.jpg

A turbo set up is completely different then a SC set up. With the SC you have the power as soon as you step on the pedal, the Turbo needs to spool, not much, but once it hits 2500-2700rpms it take off like a Jet. We are working on another Turbo project that should be done around May. It will feature a much more efficient Turbo with faster spooling and way more top end. Hope to hit the track later this year.

is your shop in MD?

Any shows there so we can get a peak?

The mods are done in RI (Tasca), they built the SGT/TC. We are making some changes next month. I can stop by on they way back down once it's completed. We go right thru NJ.

The mods are done in RI (Tasca), they built the SGT/TC. We are making some changes next month. I can stop by on they way back down once it's completed. We go right thru NJ.

Will Tasca still do the GT/TC installs, including stripe, and will the Registry recognize it? That's one way of keeping the strut bar! What is the HP increase?

Will Tasca still do the GT/TC installs, including stripe, and will the Registry recognize it? That's one way of keeping the strut bar! What is the HP increase?

You will have to ask Dennis if he would do another TC. Have no idea about the registry. With 9lbs of boost it's running 456rwhp/502ftlbs of torque

You will have to ask Dennis if he would do another TC. Have no idea about the registry. With 9lbs of boost it's running 456rwhp/502ftlbs of torque

Thanks for the info - I'm a year away from doing this sort of thing and who knows what might be available by then! I do like the looks of that turbo system.

For registry specific entires it will be noted as an added modification. This information will need to be submitted to the registry via e-mail. If the modification was not a current Shelby offering it will be noted as a dealer/owner installed modification. The owner's are responsible for submitting registry information just as with vintage Shelby vehicles.

If you need to add information to your initial registry entry you can e-mail the additions, along with your VIN number to me and they will be entered manually. rogers@shelbyautos.com We are working on having the system allow additions by the original owner or current owner if the new owner registered on the Shelby Automoblile website. The issue is security. Anyone can copy a VIN from the dash. The security checks are what we are focusing on currently.

Hope his helps anyone who would like to update their information.

Roger

For registry specific entires it will be noted as an added modification. This information will need to be submitted to the registry via e-mail. If the modification was not a current Shelby offering it will be noted as a dealer/owner installed modification. The owner's are responsible for submitting registry information just as with vintage Shelby vehicles.

If you need to add information to your initial registry entry you can e-mail the additions, along with your VIN number to me and they will be entered manually. rogers@shelbyautos.com We are working on having the system allow additions by the original owner or current owner if the new owner registered on the Shelby Automoblile website. The issue is security. Anyone can copy a VIN from the dash. The security checks are what we are focusing on currently.

Hope his helps anyone who would like to update their information.

Roger

Thank you Roger

Archived