TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Here I Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just dropped her off, next time I see her she will be a whole different animal................

Carnut, I don't know how I missed you or your car yesterday. I was there at around 12:30 to 1:30 picking up my car. There were a lot of Mustangs, a Ford GT and a lot of activity going on! Mostly I was focused on checking out the work Tasca did on mine, however, and talking to Dennis, etc.

Adam, it would have been good to have met you also. This was a rushed trip for me yesterday so it was probably not the best time to meet anyway, but I'm sure we will. I'm thinking this year's Tasca Day (which Dennis mentioned was being planned for again).

My brother lives in Mt. Sinai. I live in Commack. I'm assuming you take the ferry when visiting your parents? Does it run through winter??

I do take the Ferry, but not the Port Jeff one, I take the Orient Point one. They both run through the winter, if your coming up definately take the ferry, it is much better than going around. It does not save a lot of time (It could depending on traffic) but it is so much more relaxing and the roads in the City suck.

Small world, a lot of my friends still live around Mt. Sinai. Where does he live? I was off Canal and Mt Sinai Coram Road

Carnut, I don't know how I missed you or your car yesterday. I was there at around 12:30 to 1:30 picking up my car. There were a lot of Mustangs, a Ford GT and a lot of activity going on! Mostly I was focused on checking out the work Tasca did on mine, however, and talking to Dennis, etc.

Adam, it would have been good to have met you also. This was a rushed trip for me yesterday so it was probably not the best time to meet anyway, but I'm sure we will. I'm thinking this year's Tasca Day (which Dennis mentioned was being planned for again).

That is odd, I left around 11-11:30 and my car was parked outside by the collision shop. Are you talking about the White and Blue GT-40? That thing was sweet.

I walked around with my 3 year old Twins, they love looking at cars.

I got call from Dennis, he said that my Whipple wouldn't be in until Wednesday, so I will have to leave my baby at Tasca for a week, that is going to be the longest week of my life,the anticipation is driving me :confused: nuts!!!

Yup he told me he had a hard time getting them, but was able to secure 6 for this week. Sounds like 6 of us took his deal.

I do take the Ferry, but not the Port Jeff one, I take the Orient Point one. They both run through the winter, if your coming up definately take the ferry, it is much better than going around. It does not save a lot of time (It could depending on traffic) but it is so much more relaxing and the roads in the City suck.

Small world, a lot of my friends still live around Mt. Sinai. Where does he live? I was off Canal and Mt Sinai Coram Road

He used to live on Osborne off Canal, now he lives in a newer development off of Mt. Sinai-Corum Rd.

That is odd, I left around 11-11:30 and my car was parked outside by the collision shop. Are you talking about the White and Blue GT-40? That thing was sweet.

I walked around with my 3 year old Twins, they love looking at cars.

I see - you left before I got there, and I didn't look at all the cars outside. Yes, the blue and white Ford GT, is was sweet! My daughter really liked that one.

One of you guys needs to change avatar or signature pictures - I can't tell who's talking!

:happy feet:

Yup he told me he had a hard time getting them, but was able to secure 6 for this week. Sounds like 6 of us took his deal.

Yeah originally I had it set up with Dennis to arrive first thing Monday morning, stay overnight, and the following afternoon he would of had it done. It does seem like Dennis really tries his best to accommodate everyone. I am really glad everything fell into place, that deal and really getting to talk to Dennis is what made me go to Tasca, I guess all my complaining helped a few of us out, lol :baby:

Guest hfrosso

Maybe if my car was getting SC it will be done and back home right now,instead i have to wait 4 weeks for it and still not ready!!

It's just not fair!!! :rant2: I was supposed to go up there tomorrow, just got a call , it ain't going to be ready 'till saturday. :rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

Archived