TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Crimson and black int

progolferv1

Hello, when i bought my first GT 2005 mustang i didnt order it! I was so mad later i didnt get it and dealer wanted to much to install it. I told myself when i got a GT500 it had to have the red interior! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! GET IT !!!!

I agree, get it if you can.

Hello, when i bought my first GT 2005 mustang i didnt order it! I was so mad later i didnt get it and dealer wanted to much to install it. I told myself when i got a GT500 it had to have the red interior! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! GET IT !!!!

Funny thing is, I dont like it in the GT, too much red, but in the 500 it is just right, an accent.

My 10th Anniversary 03 had it, ordered my 08 with it, has 10K on it and still looks great! As stated earlier leather conditioner is your friend! My 03 looked like new after nearly five years and 41K miles of my fat a-- sitting in it. I do think they look best in red and black colored cars.

Not sure about red, but the rest of our interior is vinyl. All of my seats are completely apart. No leather anywhere. Inserts on doors are hard to do. Ford didn't make it easy to do door inserts. Well i should say Mexico. Because the tags all say Made in Mexico. :headscratch:

My car is red and it would not look right if she didn't have the red/black interior. Either way you cannot go wrong, but the black and red is quite striking.

My '03 anniversary vert had it and I loved it. It took me a while to find an '08 vapor vert with it; but it was worth the wait. It looks great on any black, red or vapor GT500. It really accents the interior. You won't be sorry.

My '03 anniversary vert had it and I loved it. It took me a while to find an '08 vapor vert with it; but it was worth the wait. It looks great on any black, red or vapor GT500. It really accents the interior. You won't be sorry.

Just saw this. I miss my '03 10th anniversary vert. Not so much that I wish I didn't get the gt500, but still, that was a fun little car even though it was still stock.

I have it with a Vapor coupe. I wasn't sure if it would look good with that color, but as many have said, I would not get it any other way now. It really dresses up the interior, and the red inserts seem to wear better than my friends '08 with all black.

post-8158-1237058099_thumb.jpg

post-8158-1237058099_thumb.jpg

I have it with a Vapor coupe. I wasn't sure if it would look good with that color, but as many have said, I would not get it any other way now. It really dresses up the interior, and the red inserts seem to wear better than my friends '08 with all black.

I have the same setup and wouldn't have it any other way....the all black is boring and ugly.

Archived