TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Mouse Survey

mikesdream

Would you purchase?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Shelby Merchandise to catalogue and sell a Shelby version of the Mustang Road Mice product?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe if the economy gets better : )

www.roadmice.com

Mice_1.jpg

It is super cool and fun. I am talking to the owner of the company to make a Shelby GT version in White, Black, Blue, and Orange.

A GT500 would be a new product but more likely.

If you buy direct, comment that you are from Team Shelby and that you were referred. This is my test of the power of Team Shelby and I do not profit from this personally.

11/29/2010 Edit, end result is as follows. Regular mustang mice still avail and here are the new wireless Shelby 500 pre orders pics. Cost is $49.

Road Mice White Shelby.jpgRoad Mice Blue Shelby.jpgRoad Mice Silver Shelby.jpgRoad Mice Red Shelby.jpg

Just in time for the holidays.

Mike

Mice_1.jpg

Road Mice White Shelby.jpg

Road Mice Blue Shelby.jpg

Road Mice Silver Shelby.jpg

Road Mice Red Shelby.jpg

I broke #182, nice to at least drive the mouse.

Has anyone purchased one yet? I'm not seeing the #s to convince Robert to do a purchase of altered product for us.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

How detailed do you want them, would the silver/ gold stripes do it? Do we need the Shelby GT , PBF badges, and grill? I bought a white one, masked off the stripes (top & side) and shot it with highland green. It came out looken sweet. I am going to show Angie from Roadmice as a demo for their China manufacturer.

Has anyone gotten one because of the survey?

• 2 months later...

Mice_1.jpgProto_2.jpgProto_1.jpg

Here is a white w/ blue stripe and the proto green w/ white stripe. Both are wireless, center wheel lights up red and head lights shine when you touch the left or right mouse buttons. To save power there is a switch to defeat the head lights. Mouse has a rest mode to save power. I reweighted both so they were heavier.

Mike

Proto_1.jpg

Proto_2.jpg

Mice_1.jpg

Thanks, Mike.

I will try to get Shelby versions of these cooking. I'd love to have one myself.

Ask and you shall receive...... Did you get hold of anyone from Road Mice? I live close enought to do a door knock.

Mike

I have bought a mouse from roadmice it lasted only a couple of months then quit, i have emailed them with my problem they replied immediately and said to contact another person there, I did that but no reply. I have since sent them 2 more e-mails but they have not replied, I would not recommend them.

I have bought a mouse from roadmice it lasted only a couple of months then quit, i have emailed them with my problem they replied immediately and said to contact another person there, I did that but no reply. I have since sent them 2 more e-mails but they have not replied, I would not recommend them.

Send me your info and I'll forward it to the companys CEO.

Mike

Thanks for the taking the initiative on this. I would definitely buy a White/silver SGT model.

That remindes me that I have to put fender stripes on my mouse, : )

Mike

• 1 year later...

Thanks, Mike.

I will try to get Shelby versions of these cooking. I'd love to have one myself.

Pre orders only ($49), this took awhile.

Road Mice White Shelby.jpgRoad Mice Blue Shelby.jpg

Road Mice Red Shelby.jpgRoad Mice Silver Shelby.jpg

Not far from what I had orig thought.

I haven't heard a word since I inquired but here they are : )

Mike

Road Mice White Shelby.jpg

Road Mice Blue Shelby.jpg

Road Mice Red Shelby.jpg

Road Mice Silver Shelby.jpg

I have two mustang gt roadmice (one for mine and one for my son's computers) I've had them for 2 years and they are still working fine. I'd trade them in for a Shelby GT.

I tried and even did a prototype for them (green of course)

mouse 2.jpg

mouse 2.jpg

Archived