TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shop Repair Manual

shelbypt

Hey Guys,

I've been looking all over the place for a shop manual for my 07 Shelby GT 500. I found one at Helm Inc. for the mustang ($123), not sure if this includes the Shelby.

Can we get one on CD cheaper?

Hey Guys,

I've been looking all over the place for a shop manual for my 07 Shelby GT 500. I found one at Helm Inc. for the mustang ($123), not sure if this includes the Shelby.

The Helm Mustang manual is a 2 volume set, and includes all Mustang models. It is an outstanding manual, and worth the price. Not sure about availability on CD.

Hey Guys,

Someone previously posted this. I just glanced at it, didn't look at all of the pdf files.online manual

Hey Guys,

Not sure where you got the $123 price from as Helm charges $213 for the two service manuals.

The factory Ford manuals from Helm are the only way to go. You can pick them up on ebay for under $100 I've put two ebay links below.

Steve

Main Service Manuals

Wiring Service Manual

Archived