TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FIRST TEST DRIVE REPORT

Just wondering since the 1st of the 2010 gt500's will arrive soon. Who will be able to give us the first report of really what this car is all about from handling to 1/4 mile times to sound; etc.

I know it was a pace car recently with a small interview with the driver; but how long to get us ( who are waiting for our orders) some real info ??

CAN YOU DO THAT FOR US GRABBER???

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard about any upcoming test reports :shrug:

The only thing I've seen is what Ford has stated "Ford estimates the 2010 Shelby GT500 to run 0-60 mph in about 4.1 seconds, through the quarter mile in 12.1 seconds"

Can't wait to see how true these are. :shift: Those would be sweet numbers

People are getting VINs, but no test reports.

Anyone heard about any upcoming test reports :shrug:

The only thing I've seen is what Ford has stated "Ford estimates the 2010 Shelby GT500 to run 0-60 mph in about 4.1 seconds, through the quarter mile in 12.1 seconds"

Can't wait to see how true these are. :shift: Those would be sweet numbers

People are getting VINs, but no test reports.

Where did you read / hear that those were the numbers ?? Any more info ??

Ford is starting to build the GT500s. I think they will be released near the end of the month. Then about week before they hit the lots. Our first one is being dropped shipped for a TS member in MA, so I wont get to drive our first one

MM

Great stuff !! I HEARD TODAY THAT FORD may delay the gt500 intro to CANADA UNTIL THE Raptor IS READY FOR LAUNCH !! Have you heard by chance when the RAPTOR truck might be released. Thanks !

Archived