TEAM SHELBY FORUM

All Points Bulletin - Son of GT is missing

Grabber

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enis hasn't been back on the boards in weeks. I have talked to him and he is done. He got jammed by those that were jealous of his knowledge of Shelby, his helpful attitude when any team Shelby member needed advise etc

Enis was the first guy I met at the 85th Birthday Bash. Came up to us in the parking garage at Peterson and said "Hi....happy to meet you".

Class act and a valuable asset to TS and SA. I'm lucky to call him my friend.

Just found out about this....it is very bad news for TS. Enis is a wonderful guy who has helped me a ton with my car and TS related issues....I will miss him greatly and hope that whatever the problem is, it can be reparied....

Enis was the first guy I met at the 85th Birthday Bash. Came up to us in the parking garage at Peterson and said "Hi....happy to meet you".

Class act and a valuable asset to TS and SA. I'm lucky to call him my friend.

+1

Me too......Tony and I were the second car to pull into the garage at 6am....Enis was already there......

a friendship forged that weekend that will last an eternity.......

this whole thing is ridiculous...there is no one who is more of a help to the Shelby community

and represents the brand better than Enis..............no one!

+1

Me too......Tony and I were the second car to pull into the garage at 6am....Enis was already there......

this whole thing is ridiculous...there is no one who is more of a help to the Shelby community

Well said and couldn't agree more.

+1

+1

I am new to this site, and it is because of Enis. I have know him through LASAAC and he encouraged us to attend the Bash this year. He is a great guy, and his support of the site and the members on here will be a lost. Good thing I will see him at the next meeting.

I met Enis a few times....... Always positive and very knowing/enthused about Carrol Shelby the Man, his cars and events......Hope whatever happened can be resolved.....I am proud to call Enis a Friend......

I talked to Enis last week about all of this.I cant speak for him, but I dont come on here much any more. Enis is and was good for Team Shelby. I think we both got ran over by the same train.

Just my opinion but TS at the same with us gone!!!

MM

That "train" has caused a number wrecks..............taking out some of the top TS people.

Please understand this is just my opinion.

That "train" has caused a number wrecks..............taking out some of the top TS people.

Please understand this is just my opinion.

I know as well as anyone that this is a PRIVATELY owed forum and we cant say whatever we want, but its sad that you have to add the last line to keep anyone from throwing you on those same tracks!!!

MM

I know as well as anyone that this is a PRIVATELY owed forum and we cant say whatever we want, but its sad that you have to add the last line to keep anyone from throwing you on those same tracks!!!

MM

Too true.

I try to keep my posts as civil and PC as possible out of respect for those that have been slapped down..........stabbed in the back.......... and thrown under the train.

Where I don't have a clue as to what has happened nor is it any of my business, there sure is alot of speculation in this thread. I'm just saying, we don't know both sides of the story here. Until we do, why so much speculation. I know for sure, through life experiences I have had, you can't believe half of what you hear and three quarters of what you read.

I just think that before everyone speculates what has happened maybe we should get both sides of the story. Also keep in mind that no one here is owed any explanation as to what has or hasn't occured.

Edited for spelling. iPhone.

Chris

Where I don't have a clue as to what has happened nor is it any of my business, there sure is alot of speculation in this thread. I'm just saying, we don't know both sides of the story here. Until we do, why so much speculation. I know for sure, through life experiences I have had, you can't believe half of what you hear and three quarters of what you read.

I just think that before everyone speculates what has happened maybe we should get both sides of the story. Also keep in mind that no one here is owed any explanation as to what has or hasn't occured.

Chris

Lets meet at starbucks for coffee. :hysterical:

Chris

Sadly..........we'll always have speculation when there's a lack of explanation. That's just the nature of the beast.

I couldn't agree more that no one here is owed an explanation..........only the parties involved are owed that.

I talked to Enis last week about all of this.I cant speak for him, but I dont come on here much any more. Enis is and was good for Team Shelby. I think we both got ran over by the same train.

Just my opinion but TS at the same with us gone!!!

MM

I'll :beerchug: to that

Chris

Hate to say it, but that aint gonna happen. Amy/Team Shelby/SAI/SA/whoever has a hard enough time communicating the things we NEED to know, much less the things we WANT to know.

We must all learn to grow beyond our differences if we want to attain peace and understanding for all...I have compassion for all of you, however this kind of stuff is why I have been to very few car shows, dislike car clubs, other "car guys", and shiny egomachines in general...mind you I have no idea what this stuff is all about, but there is always a hierarchy in many car related things that I have seen with mostly ego driven dorks trying to look cool to other ego driven dorks...it's about the cars like Rolex's are about telling the time....anyways rant over I hope everyone involved can find peace...Ennis will be missed. Lets hope he comes back.

Hate to say it, but that aint gonna happen. Amy/Team Shelby/SAI/SA/whoever has a hard enough time communicating the things we NEED to know, much less the things we WANT to know.

Quite frankly the need to know isn't nearly as necessary as a lot of people around here think it is.

There is "nice to know" and "need to know". Too many people think they NEED to know things that are really not our business. Such as, ANY business decision. That is NOT something we "need" to know. Oh, we'd all LIKE to know but truthfully, it's none of our business.

I learned a long time ago during my GM training that any business decision by my employer wasn't something I needed to know or had any business knowing.

Now, "nice to know" is another story. It would be "nice to know" a LOT of things but most of those would probably fall under the "need to know" column.

Join the Military and you'll find out REAL FAST, the difference between "need to know" and "nice to know".....

Without being too crass or blunt, "it ain't none of our business".........

Phill

The problem stems back from ones childhood and can usually be blamed on that persons upbringing. Some parents forget to teach their kids the Golden Rule and make them accountable for it.

Ah, the good 'ole "Golden Rule": He who has all the Gold, rules.

Having said that, I like to cite Karma a LOT. Or in other words, "Live by the sword, die by the sword"...Or, "What goes around, comes around".

Just be careful and don't let your Karma run over your Dogma.

Phill

Ah, the good 'ole "Golden Rule": He who has all the Gold, rules.

Having said that, I like to cite Karma a LOT. Or in other words, "Live by the sword, die by the sword"...Or, "What goes around, comes around".

Just be careful and don't let your Karma run over your Dogma.

Phill

I like the ole saying "what you do....come back on you !!! "

I wish BiG E all the best and hope we still see him around though I doubt it. Hopefully he will find a place that welcomes his enormous encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to ford,mustang, Shelby etc. Hopefully the day will come when e will re appear and we can all hang out over fresh dunkin donuts and dunkin donuts coffee

The problem stems back from ones childhood and can usually be blamed on that persons upbringing. Some parents forget to teach their kids the Golden Rule and make them accountable for it.

TheGoldenRule.jpg

Nice Grabber, I learned a long time ago the hard way to go by the PLATINUM rule. Do unto other as they would have done unto them. Just because you like something or the way something is done unto you doe's not mean the other person will like it or be as happy about it as you might be.

Archived