TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Annv. package

Grabber

As soon as the 40th annv. Pkg. was announced I called and got on the list that day. Today I got a call from a real nice guy from Shelby motors. We exchanged e-mail addresses and he told me that the pricing for the Pkg. was not final but with in 2 weeks I would be getting a call and or e-mail from him asking me if I want the 40th installed on my car after it is built in Q1. I will let you know when he calls me back. He told me that my early phone call got me on the list and I made the cut.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as the 40th annv. Pkg. was announced I called and got on the list that day. Today I got a call from a real nice guy from Shelby motors. We exchanged e-mail addresses and he told me that the pricing for the Pkg. was not final but with in 2 weeks I would be getting a call and or e-mail from him asking me if I want the 40th installed on my car after it is built in Q1. I will let you know when he calls me back. He told me that my early phone call got me on the list and I made the cut.

Are you sure you want it or will you wait to see the pricing?

Rob, I got a call too this evening from "Steve" at Shelby. He said they were following up with all of those who had placed a call to reserve a spot on the list. He said he would be calling me back with pricing details. Looks like the Wheel package is the only option to delete within the 40th package but he said he would firm up everything within 1 to 2 weeks with me.

Rob, I got a call too this evening from "Steve" at Shelby. He said they were following up with all of those who had placed a call to reserve a spot on the list. He said he would be calling me back with pricing details. Looks like the Wheel package is the only option to delete within the 40th package but he said he would firm up everything within 1 to 2 weeks with me.

Wow Congrats Guys...Let us know how much, I already bought the wheels, and the Michelin Tires...I have the Aluminum Drive Shaft sitting in the garage with an SCT Tuner, just waiting on CAI (K&N or a JLT can't decide?)

Keep us posted!

Cheers,

Requis

I got the same call but he left a message on my cell phone. I'll call him back tomorrow for more info & to find out what # I'm on the list. :happy feet:

Are you sure you want it or will you wait to see the pricing?

I want to see the pricing and hear the final details before I pull the trigger.

I got the same call but he left a message on my cell phone. I'll call him back tomorrow for more info & to find out what # I'm on the list. :happy feet:

When Steve N. and I talked I specifically asked him what number I was on the list of callers. Steve said about 40 or so. It did not sound like he had numbers by the names yet. He told me that when he calls me back he would have the details and how long they would need to have the car, and information about the Registered numbered dash plate.

I then said "are you telling me that if I want this done, I made the list and you will do it" Steve said "Yes". I also asked him if the number was 1000 cars only and he said he thought so. I then asked him "When you call me back, are you going to want me to make a decision?" and he said Yes.

I want to see the pricing and hear the final details before I pull the trigger.

When Steve N. and I talked I specifically asked him what number I was on the list of callers. Steve said about 40 or so. It did not sound like he had numbers by the names yet. He told me that when he calls me back he would have the details and how long they would need to have the car, and information about the Registered numbered dash plate.

I then said "are you telling me that if I want this done, I made the list and you will do it" Steve said "Yes". I also asked him if the number was 1000 cars only and he said he thought so. I then asked him "When you call me back, are you going to want me to make a decision?" and he said Yes.

Let's see, I smell the 40th Anniversary, KR conversation deluxe coming. First 1000 cars :hysterical:

What does the pkg

include?

Got a phone number for Shelby motors?

Thanks! :sos:

What does the pjg include?

It's 702 942-7325, ask for Carol.

What does the pjg include?

That is the number , all joking aside.

So CW, If the price is right...Are you going to do it, if you made the cut? :headscratch: I know you called about the same time as I did, and must of made the list!

It's 702 942-7325, ask for Carol.

That is the number , all joking aside.

Do you know what the upgrades are?

Thanks for the number.

Do you know what the upgrades are?

Thanks for the number.

1000 cars will get this 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Package:

Exterior

Carbon fiber front facia splitter

Carbon fiber mirror covers

Aluminum hood grille inserts

Deck lid SHELBY letter kit (center mount)

40th Annv Badging on front grill & fender

Sequential tail lights

Stripe kit (vert only)

Front brake duct kit

Rear brake duct kit

40th annv. ring around the center of the rear faux gas cap

Interior

CSM consecutively numbered plaque in the center dash

CSM consecutively numbered plate on the engine compartment

40th annv door sill plates with CSM consecutive number

Shelby door handles with snake logo

Light bar with activated brake light system (vert only)

shelby floor mats

Aesthetic engine kit with billet oil stick & fluid caps

Center gauge cluster with shelby gauges (boost / oil / fuel press)

arm rest cover with snake logo

Aluminum shelby map light accent

Satin door lock knobs

Performance

Borla exhaust system (cat-back)

Handling

special Shelby / Eibach cioil over suspension

Shelby / Eibac sway bar kit

Optional special 20 inch Wheels.

:stats:

So CW, If the price is right...Are you going to do it, if you made the cut? :headscratch: I know you called about the same time as I did, and must of made the list!

I know I'm on the list. It's all about the $$$$ now & what can be added or deleted from the photos that I seen. I'm also on the Roush list for info on the Cold Air Kit , 640 HP Kit & the Monsterous 700 HP kit...like we don't have enough power to play with as it is :hysterical: Once I have all info I will decide which way I want to go or maybe even just live with what I got until the GT500KR comes out :doh:

I received the call also today. It was left on my cell phone, can't wait to hear what number I'll be.... :happy feet:

He did not volunteer the number.

I had to ask him what number I was. He paused and looked at the list and said about 40 or so.

I am curious how many on this site made the list and are going to get a shot at the package!

Looks like 4 so far.

I received the call also today. It was left on my cell phone, can't wait to hear what number I'll be.... :happy feet:

Well, what are your thoughts, are you going to do it. If so, which rig. It's awefull tempting.

Ohhhhh yeah, I'm a gonna do it!! Just don't know yet until I get some better info to which it will be done too. Needless to say I've spent some time thinking about it, and I might just run out there once they finalize everything, and have a personal look.

Steve told me that in Q1 possibly Jan. they would start the packages. I asked him if I could drive my car over, and he said sure. I asked him how long it would take to do the work and he was not sure. Steve said that info and pricing would be given to me by him in 2 weeks. He was a real nice polite guy. I chatted with him for about 10 minutes.

Yea I got the call too. Can't wait. This should be fun.

Of course I want to see the whole package but if Shelby Autos is doing the conversion I'm sure it won't be over the top. Should be classy and timeless. Maybe they'll have some performance options available by then also.

Of course I want to see the whole package but if Shelby Autos is doing the conversion I'm sure it won't be over the top. Should be classy and timeless. Maybe they'll have some performance options available by then also.

What did you think about the exhaust and suspension upgrades?

What did you think about the exhaust and suspension upgrades?

Rob,

If I do the Black car it will be interesting to hear the difference between it and the White car that I have put the Bassani exhaust on already. I like the way the Bassanis sound better than the stock. As far as suspension I like what I see.

Rob,

If I do the Black car it will be interesting to hear the difference between it and the White car that I have put the Bassani exhaust on already. I like the way the Bassanis sound better than the stock. As far as suspension I like what I see.

I heard your exhaust clip a while back. I too liked the Bassanis.

What do you think of the gauge cluster in the center. I was looking at the color photo on the web site, but I would like to see a better photo of the whole dash with it.

I heard your exhaust clip a while back. I too liked the Bassanis.

What do you think of the gauge cluster in the center. I was looking at the color photo on the web site, but I would like to see a better photo of the whole dash with it.

I like the gauge cluster, don't have a problem with it at all.

It would be a 1150 mile drive for me :shift:

That's a good clip. If I was selected, and decided to go for it, I would send my car by covered carrier. However, it always seems like something gets screwed up when i'm away from a vehicle when its getting service. I'm scared to death to leave it at the dealership for service. I don't know if I could handle the seperation anxiety.

Archived