TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GET YOUR COPY OF MUSTANG & FORD MAG TODAY

frydguy79

I hope you have one saved for me brother!

Yup, you, Rick, Mike, and Jim...

one to PottyDr...

one for me...

14 left...

I'll take one. Will PM my mailing address and owe you one at the next Shelby event we both frequent.

Jim

No problem, Jim...glad it worked out we could get them!

13 left...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an extra I picked up, Who ever gets me thier address first can have it. Just message me.

Jeff in AZ

I have an extra I picked up, Who ever gets me thier address first can have it. Just message me.

Jeff in AZ

Owning a C-Store has it's benefits. My Trader magazine guy brought me 5 more copies. :happy feet: I now have a total of 6. Let me know if you want one and I'll mail it.

Jeff

FYI. I have 3 left out of six.

A big thank you to Allen Keller, Circulation manager for Auto Trader, publisher of Mustang & Ford Magazine.

Got the box of prestine mags, and finally got to read our article! Sure was great seeing all familiar faces!

If you want one, PM me as this thread has gone a bit stale. Those that have, it will be on the way tomorrow.

A big thank you to Allen Keller, Circulation manager for Auto Trader, publisher of Mustang & Ford Magazine.

Got the box of prestine mags, and finally got to read our article! Sure was great seeing all familiar faces!

If you want one, PM me as this thread has gone a bit stale. Those that have, it will be on the way tomorrow.

Would love to have a copy if you have one left. PM sent

My mom called me in CA from PA and said she was walking by a news stand, picked a copy of this mag up. Opened it and recognized Big Larry from CS85 (Drinks at the Wynn). Looked further and saw me in my ranger hat and green Shelby shirt. She was so please and what a small world. I wish I could have taken her this year but my wife and daughter got to go instead. I bought the SGT to socialize and now I'm famous in Williamsport, PA. My mom knows everyone : )

Mike

PS oh yea I got 2 copys for myself and Edie.

I am out. Gt500Flyboy snatched the last one. :cry:

My local trader guy is going to check in the Tucson/Phoenix office to see if he can get me some more.

Hey check out the new Mustang Milestone, while you can. Nice articles on the 2010's and the 45th Aniversary celebration. :dance:

Jeff

Mustang Milestone, A really nice magazine that is published by the Trader magazine people quarterly. It is usually located at your local outlet that sells the trader magazines.

Hope this helps

Jeff

Archived