TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GET YOUR COPY OF MUSTANG & FORD MAG TODAY

frydguy79

I posted a thread about the top 45 Mustangs according to Mustang Monthly and was asked where to buy one. I bought mine at Wal Mart before I subscribed.

My question is where might I find this magazine. I have tried Wal-Mart, Kroger and Albertsons grocery stores.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pages you pictured are missing the page with the group photo of all of us at the hotel, it was on the next page. I look pretty in pink! A friend brought me one yesterday, I do have a subscription so hopefully mine comes soon!

The pages you pictured are missing the page with the group photo of all of us at the hotel, it was on the next page. I look pretty in pink! A friend brought me one yesterday, I do have a subscription so hopefully mine comes soon!

I can't find it here. Can I buy your second copy :)

can anybody tell me the exact name of the magazine ? is it mustangs and fast fords ?

i am looking have not seen it yet.

thanks , Scotty

It is called: Auto Trader Classics, Mustang & Ford, it is the May 2009 issue.

We found ours at the local Mobil Gas Station but I know the Barnes and Nobles Bookstores carry these also in

the magazine sections.

Our local books a million have them, but they still have the april issue out.. I'll check the weekend for the may issue if you want, i'll get you one.

sure, if you can get another copy. that would be great :) pm with what info you need and how much. thank you a bunch!

I was shown Dale and my picture in the article by a friend, but havent been able to find a copy.

I have stopped at 12 places over the last 5 days.

MM, if you get the extras, please send me one......

Of course!!

The guy hasnt called me back. I think I will call him AGAIN!!

MM

We have found 3 extra copies, if someone wants one, PM me and I will mail to you, first come, first serve.

If we find more, I'll let you know

Just got off the phone with Allen Keller, Circulation Manager, in Clearwater, FL, and he will round up about 20 copies and send them to me free of charge...

Just sound out and I'll send them off to you when I get them. I have 4 accounted for, so 16 left.

Just got off the phone with Allen Keller, Circulation Manager, in Clearwater, FL, and he will round up about 20 copies and send them to me free of charge...

Just sound out and I'll send them off to you when I get them. I have 4 accounted for, so 16 left.

I'll take one. Will PM my mailing address and owe you one at the next Shelby event we both frequent.

Jim

Archived