TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GET YOUR COPY OF MUSTANG & FORD MAG TODAY

frydguy79

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know which Month that issue is for?? I just picked up the most current one I could find in the Capitol city, Madison WI it is the April 2009 edition and doesn't contain the article or same pictures on front.

However, ...It does have a great article on page 10 titled "Double Vision", has Larry's (goes by turnsignaldelete on here) 1968 Shelby GT500 KR Convertible and the next consecutive # for the same, great Article about that! And Great Pictures of Larry with the cars! :)

Do you know which Month that issue is for?? I just picked up the most current one I could find in the Capitol city, Madison WI it is the April 2009 edition and doesn't contain the article or same pictures on front.

However, ...It does have a great article on page 10 titled "Double Vision", has Larry's (goes by turnsignaldelete on here) 1968 Shelby GT500 KR Convertible and the next consecutive # for the same, great Article about that! And Great Pictures of Larry with the cars! :)

this is the may 2009 issue

great find!!! we only have the april issue here but will be looking hard for it!!! had a great time at event!! later Mickey

great find!!! we only have the april issue here but will be looking hard for it!!! had a great time at event!! later Mickey

Went to 7-11 today and in The OC, the May issue will not be delivered until Thursday. I will pickup two then...

Tom

Rick, you better get in the habit seeing your car in print, it will not be the last time, and they will always say nice things about it. Your SS 427 looked awesome at the LVS Shelby tent, and helping you drive out of the Harley Cafe was my pleasure. Before the race we sure had a good time at Donnie's tail gate party. :drool: :beerchug:

Copies are on the stands now I bought 10 yesterday!! so i have extras!! cool articles, I see me in it 4 times and our hang out buddy stuart in cali!! read close though his car is now a super snake 40th. it is worth getting and have it framed as I will today with door decals and other memorbilia, can't wait till next year!!!

Copies are on the stands now I bought 10 yesterday!! so i have extras!! cool articles, I see me in it 4 times and our hang out buddy stuart in cali!! read close though his car is now a super snake 40th. it is worth getting and have it framed as I will today with door decals and other memorbilia, can't wait till next year!!!

My car is not super snaked. I do not know where Jerry got that from??? Too many interviews. However, it is cool to be in the Mag!!!! :happy feet:

Archived