TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DupiColor on Calipers

I went with red. I think it looks good because of the Power by Ford badge and the red side markers.

That is exactly why I chose red also. My wife wanted me to go with Blue for the car but I thought it would look bad, then she said silver for the stripes---again to close and too much. I think the red hits it just right with the badges and corner markers.

That is exactly why I chose red also. My wife wanted me to go with Blue for the car but I thought it would look bad, then she said silver for the stripes---again to close and too much. I think the red hits it just right with the badges and corner markers.

I agree Red on Blue looks Great

I am going to give Blue a whirl on the white, it can not look worse than what they look like now.

I agree Red on Blue looks Great

I am going to give Blue a whirl on the white, it can not look worse than what they look like now.

Please take pics after you do yours. I'm thinking blue too, but I really would like to see how they look first on a white SGT.

i was wondering also being a two part apoxy how long do you have to do all 4?

With the G2 paint you have to do the job all in one shot. I can't remember the time it takes for the paint in the can to dry, but you can't split the job up into two days. I've used both duplicolor and G2, and IMHO the G2 is far superior.

Archived