TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Temperatures in the 60's...

cobrakalas427

Since it's been about 4+ months since winter started, I took advantage of the great weather today and washed the SGT. All I could think afterwards was how much I wanted to drive it again. Once again, a long Chicago winter is coming to an end and I can't wait to hit some car shows this summer and put some miles on the Shelby. Did I say how much I hate winters in Chicago???

Since it's been about 4+ months since winter started, I took advantage of the great weather today and washed the SGT. All I could think afterwards was how much I wanted to drive it again. Once again, a long Chicago winter is coming to an end and I can't wait to hit some car shows this summer and put some miles on the Shelby. Did I say how much I hate winters in Chicago???

I took mine out for a drive for my birthday and it was a great!

Looking forward to meeting you at the June event!

I washed my car cover but the poor car hasn't had a bath since winter began. This year I left it uncovered so that I could at least look at it while walking through the garage to do other things. Morning temps here are around 22 and it will slowly climb to a high of mid 40s by late afternoon.

It was 55 here yesterday and I too got my car out. It's back to rain today and it's supposed to snow Sunday which is very odd for us this time of year. Spring will be here very soon. I rolled up my bubble and put it away for the year. My car has been in it for over 4 months.

th_GT5002009Pics017.jpg

we were in the 80's day, absolutely beautiful weather. I took 9 other Mustangers on a 120 mile road trip today stopping at about 5 different historical places plus lunch. I gave away prizes at each location if they knew what was so special about the places we stopped at. Had a great time and there is nothing better than Mustangs going down the 2 lane back roads! Now we have to plan the 2nd qtr. road cruise. Love this weather. Craig :shift:

I took my SGT out for a short trip yesterday, 55 degrees and sunny. It sure felt good and sounded good as it went thru the gears. :happy feet:

Back to reality today. It is snowing like a b :censored: ard and 20 degress colder. The only hope is the sunny 50+ temps forecast for next weekend really happen :lurk:

Archived