TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby picture contest

svtkeith

OK...I'm game...here are my 2 'Stangs together

Hi bill,

Awesome pics, the red Shelby really stands out against the white 70 Mach I. I don't know if it's the light conditions or the wax you're using but does the red ever look deep....what are you using for wax? What engine is in your Mach I , 351, SCJ429, CJ428, 4 spd or auto? awesome car either way.

Thanks for posting,

KEEP THE PICTURES COMING GUYS! Come on Ruff post yours too. :camera:

svtkeith

and the judges have spoken.......

I'd first like to thank all the little people......

:hysterical:

Rob- i sent the check out yesterday.... you should be receiveing soon :ohsnap:

That check should cover the postage for the prize shipping.

Robert & Michelle will be getting ahold of you soon for prize delivery.

Congrats. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Original 69 and the 07.

206497835.jpg

Hi BLKONBLK,

It's not only a nice pair, it's a rare pair. Nothing against you're white on blue 07 Shelby, it's beautiful but why would you not have a Red 07 to match your red 69, just my 2 cents. As I said, they are both beautiful.

Thanks for posting your awesome pics.

svtkeith

Hey Guys,

I'm judging this contest and the prize for 1st place is a C6 Corvette.... :devil:

svtkeith

Bossreg,

Very nice family of Mustangs. You must be very proud of them. Kind of a Father like son thing.

Neat. B)

Thanks....I've turned them all into mustang fanatics!!! They still think theirs is the best and that's the way it should be.... :hyper:

Very nice combo.

What state are you in with those trees ?

Thanks! I am located in Sanford, Florida...about 20 miles E of Orlando

Hi bill,

Awesome pics, the red Shelby really stands out against the white 70 Mach I. I don't know if it's the light conditions or the wax you're using but does the red ever look deep....what are you using for wax? What engine is in your Mach I , 351, SCJ429, CJ428, 4 spd or auto? awesome car either way.

Thanks for posting,

KEEP THE PICTURES COMING GUYS! Come on Ruff post yours too. :camera:

svtkeith

Hi Keith,

Thanks! I am using Meguirers Gold on the Shelby. I think I have 3 coats so far, planning to wax her again this week. The Mach is a # matching 351C with a 4 spd. It just turned 30,000 original miles.

I'll give it a shot

Awesome photos!! Makes me wish I could have kept my Mystichrome...but I couldn't afford both payments!! Congrats on having the 2 hotest 'stangs ever built!!

Archived