TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby picture contest

svtkeith

With all beautiful pictures of Shelby's posted here lately. How about having a picture contest for an example. A picture of a Shelby with a beautiful back ground or new Shelby next to older Shelby or motor bike etc... Post all pictures here, maybe in a couple of weeks we could have a vote and pick 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Any other ideas welcomed.

svtkeith

With all beautiful pictures of Shelby's posted here lately. How about having a picture contest for an example. A picture of a Shelby with a beautiful back ground or new Shelby next to older Shelby or motor bike etc... Post all pictures here, maybe in a couple of weeks we could have a vote and pick 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Any other ideas welcomed.

svtkeith

A limit on how many pics we can post?

here are a few

svtkeith

Hi Keith here are some picture of my collection

svtkeith

100_6852.JPG

Picture_031_s.jpg

Picture_035_s.jpg

100_6852.JPG

Picture_031_s.jpg

Picture_035_s.jpg

:headscratch: WOW What's that all about?

Do we get a prize for best picture........not including 'twinturb'

Hi scgt500,

Yes, 1st prize is an 07 Z06!!! just kiding of course thanks for posting.

svtkeith

Hi Keith here are some picture of my collection

Hi Roch,

That's an awsome collection. By the way are you doing any mods to your Shelby, and if so what and where are you getting it done? nice to hear from you, keep me posted.

svtkeith

A limit on how many pics we can post?

here are a few

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

Hi Twin Turbo Boss,

Your garage is awesome. It sorta takes a guy back in time. Good combination of old and new and by the way, what are you using for wax? The shine absolutely just jumps out at you. Thanks for posting your pics.

svtkeith

Hi Twin Turbo Boss,

Your garage is awesome. It sorta takes a guy back in time. Good combination of old and new and by the way, what are you using for wax? The shine absolutely just jumps out at you. Thanks for posting your pics.

svtkeith

I went over the cars very well with Mothers Clay Bar kit then the hi-tech wax by Meguires (paste) using the foam pad and removing with the 3M or Meguires Polishing cloths.

Both cars had a lot of black spots on them that pretty sure is happening prior to leaving factory as the re-paint on convert had black under clearcoat.

Our new Ford 500 has the same black spots. Told the dealer and they never did anything about it.

We have bought 3 new Fords from same dealer in past year and they just do not give a rats axx abouit customer service so we are pretty much done for life.

Gorgeous pair of car had it not bee for the body and paint problems on convert they would have definately been lifetime keepers.

Russ,

Just so its clear you may NOT use my pics on your site in any way shape or form.

Thats a pretty rude thing to say.

The way this registry works is when the owner contacts me with all the proper information about their Shelby I list them on my site.

I do not steal people's pictures from the Internet, if I did there would be hundreds of shelby's listead already, but I don't.

I have permission to post about my site on this forum, cleared it with the owners before adding a link to my sig.

Grow up!

--Russ :ohsnap:

permission = cool

no permission = not cool

unless just by the simple fact of posting here on this site falls under an agreement that was completed by signing up to be a member (maybe something in the fine print?) Otherwise use common netiquette and ask before using.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived