TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ok I need a GOOD explanation from Robert or Sharon

Gun Oil

Didn't even matter on the Dearborn pics...they didn't release the one with me & my builders....too bad, as I had said it was as much for them as it was for me.

:banghead:

Grab....easy to say $50 no big deal....try dealing with a biz on it's ear right now....this economy sucks!

Everything around here is getting cut back this year, and when push comes to shove, the Shelby will be the first toy to go out of sheer necessity.....

I hear you on the economy. I hope your business picks up and turns around soon. If things get to tough I suggest you don't renew your membership untill the time is right. Hopefully the economy picks back up soon and you will be able to keep your Shelby.

Hang in there.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sort of funny, you join a Team SHELBY site and the logos and give aways are Terlingua... yea... no KOOLAID there! And trust me, when it expires it does, I don't own a Terlingua and don't need the bling. I like my dark side site, I just come here to post and chat to a few friends still lurking over here.

The club is named Team SHELBY. The last time I checked, the Terlingua is a Shelby. It has a heritage that goes back to the mid 60's. the 2008 bling wasn't Terlingua, just generic Shelby items. I seems to me they picked the Teringuas to spotlight this year beacuse of the conversion program and the upcoming video game. As much as we like our STGs, SAI is in the business of making and modifying cars to exacting standards. I don't mind one bit they are using this car this year.

I pay $50 a year for a engine forum, nothing but diesels, no shwag included. The info alone on that site and thus one is worth the $50 a year...

You could log on as a guest and not pay...I hope things get better for you.

Uh, last I checked joining Team Shelby is voluntary. No one makes those of you who are complaining join or renew. America- if you don't like the site, don't renew and you have spoken. I personally am very pleased and can't wait for my membership to kick in. I have saved way over $50 from the great advice available. Robert helped me with uploading my photos and was great.

W., it's good to see you on here. Although you sucked ass at being President, destroyed the country, and all that, it is good you are picking up a new hobby here and there. Keep coming back now, y'hear?

I see you still got the "love it or leave it" rap going.

:hysterical:

Archived