TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Get Mine on 11-11

Mtntom

My Contractions are getting closer, after waiting since March of 2005!

I have finally received the call from the dealership that my car has arrived!

I have been watching this forum for months after I discoved it, and was pleased to know that I have not gone totally NUTS! :happy feet: I live in PA and I am flying to Kansas to get her. I have named my car Dorothy because I feel like I have clicked my red slippers together forever !! LOL I can only hope that I will not experience any of the problems some have had with the problems of some that I have read about. Its been one hell of a long wait !!!!

I have been watching this forum for months after I discoved it, and was pleased to know that I have not gone totally NUTS! :happy feet: I live in PA and I am flying to Kansas to get her. I have named my car Dorothy because I feel like I have clicked my red slippers together forever !! LOL I can only hope that I will not experience any of the problems some have had with the problems of some that I have read about. Its been one hell of a long wait !!!!

Congratulations :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

..are you getting it from anywhere around the kansas city area??

there are a few of us in the area, and a few others scattered around kansas. would love to see your car in person if possible.

John

MT,

I'm sure Dorothy's a beut . . . Looks like a sleepless WE for us both. Mine arrives at the dealer tomorrow. Enjoy . . . :speedie:

Great news Mtntom - I'm from Kansas and have to be in Harrisburg, PA for meetings next Wednesday evening. My GT500 is overdue at my dealership in Kansas now. Who knows when it will be here? The delivery date was November 3rd, and no news yet.

What part of Kansas was your dealer from?

hsurb

Welcome Mtntorn. We are glad to have you on board with us. You are just 1/2 nuts. Proof is the name of your car :hysterical: . We are looking forward to Details Details and more Details followed by descriptions and photos. Can you handle it man. I know you can. See ya back here soon.

Oh ya - Can you handle a .50 cal ?

Congratulations :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

..are you getting it from anywhere around the kansas city area??

there are a few of us in the area, and a few others scattered around kansas. would love to see your car in person if possible.

John

Hi John, Yes I'm getting my car from Olathe Ford. My car arrived at the dealership last Friday. I've ask the S.M. to send me some photos but haven't got any yet. BUT on Saturday I will see her in person.

BOB

Hi John, Yes I'm getting my car from Olathe Ford. My car arrived at the dealership last Friday. I've ask the S.M. to send me some photos but haven't got any yet. BUT on Saturday I will see her in person.

BOB

do you need a ride from the airport???? Its a long cab fare from airport to olathe, probably 40 -50 miles. No problem for me to get you there.

working at home today, remodel of bath etc 816/628-6563

do you need a ride from the airport???? Its a long cab fare from airport to olathe, probably 40 -50 miles. No problem for me to get you there.

working at home today, remodel of bath etc 816/628-6563

Thanks for the offer but, the SM from the dearlership is picking us up at the airport.

Please don't hesitate to go get a look at her. Only about 31 hours till I seee her.

Great news Mtntom - I'm from Kansas and have to be in Harrisburg, PA for meetings next Wednesday evening. My GT500 is overdue at my dealership in Kansas now. Who knows when it will be here? The delivery date was November 3rd, and no news yet.

What part of Kansas was your dealer from?

hsurb

OLATHE KANSAS

Congrats. Enjoy the drive back.

What part of PA? I'm south of Pittsburgh.

Altoona,PA

Archived