TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Prayer Request

Sorry i'm so long winded but i think her story needed to be told plus its helps me to express my self!!

No need to be sorry Jon. Thanks for telling us part of the story.

Make Shelly as comfortable as possible and just keep loving her like you do.

Jon, no need to apologize for being long winded. It helps to talk about it. I know, I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago. Our prayers and wished are with you and your family.

ERIK & JUDY

07SGT2940

• 2 weeks later...

HANG IN THERE JON,

I know from my wifes expirences with cancer that this is probably the most difficult thing you will ever deal with it sure was for me and our son. Knowing this my wife is a 2 time cancer survivor and has had a clean bill of health for over 6 years. Please know that you and your wife will be in our daily prayers for a quick and lasting recovery. Just trust in and know that there are tens of thousands of cancer survivors out there and your wife will be one of them. May God bless you,your wife and family. Please feel free to PM me if there is anything we can do to help, and i mean anything.

Scotty and Peggy

I hope no news is good news. :happy feet:

Big hug for Shelly, Jon. :grouphug:

I was in contact with Jon last week. He is doing the best he can to make Shelly Comfortable at home. Hospice is being a great help to them too.

Keep praying for them.

Archived