TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Prayer Request

Please pray for my wife! Her cancer is winning!! She may perk back up again but I just don't know----- She has been suffering with more pain than she can handle, She told me this morning she has been praying for the end!! My wife wanted to be at home when she goes but she just couldn't take it any longer!!

Thanks all!!!! Jon Shelly Corey

Jon we are standing in agreement that your wife will get stronger and the pain will go away. God is alive and heres the prayers of the righteous. Jon there is always hope and peace threw R Lord and saviour Jesus christ. God bless you and your family and may God bless your wife with a miracle God is in the Restoration Buisness. Never EVER give up hope Jon NO matter what it looks like from the out side. When there seems to be NO way out God can and will provide a way out for those who know him and love him. Keep the faith Jon stand true and tall. We are ALL here to help you and stand by you in times of trouble. God bless.Please keep us posted on how things are going.

Please pray for my wife! Her cancer is winning!! She may perk back up again but I just don't know----- She has been suffering with more pain than she can handle, She told me this morning she has been praying for the end!! My wife wanted to be at home when she goes but she just couldn't take it any longer!!

Hopes and prayers or on their way.

Jon, my prayers are with you, Corey and especially Shelly, may you find comfort knowing there is alot of support here on TS..... :grouphug:

Will pray for comfort and peace for you all. God has a plan for us all. Many times we can not understand it. I pray that His plan for Shelly is recovery and good health. I pray for strength for you and Corey. Attitude means so much during these times. I pray for positive attitudes for all of you.

God bless you!

Sean

Always remember, you are Never alone!! It is important to be there , for and with each other, especially during these times!

God will never leave you! We all are praying for you and your family, and we are here for you! :)

th_jesus.jpg

Father we ask that you be with Shelly and comfort her during her most important time of need. Lord hold her in your caring arms and give her the everlasting peace & love that we know comes with accepting your son Jesus Christ as our Saviour. God, make the pain subside and give Jon the strength he is going to need during this very difficult time. We know Lord that you are the everlasting God who can do all these things and we ask them in Jesus name.

Amen.

th_Animated-6.gif

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!! Shelly is resting comfortable this evening, pain is much better!! She has fluid buildup in her right lung from the cancer, they drained or sucked out 450ml of fluid from her right lung and it has helped with her breathing considerably,But they never got it all! The fluid was a greenish/ yellow Pus! The Dr's are talking about blood transfusions for tomorrow, her blood count is about a 6 and her antibody count is around 1800

Shelly had a fever of 102 this afternoon and couldn't breathe, she felt like she was drowning, her heart rate was 155bpm and oxygen was 82%. She is on oxygen now and antibiotics also on Percecet in addition to the Fentanyl(50's) and Lortab 10/500's also nausea meds, She is allergic to morphine, her heart rate is still around 140 ish oxygen is around 95% BP is 110/70

She had back surgery in October 08 after we got back from our trip to Vegas in Sept. (She still talks about that trip) the Dr's put in 2 titanium rods and 4 screws in her lower back to stabilize one of her vertebrates which was destroyed by the cancer and now there are more bad vertebrates and now there is no fixing them! She hasn't been able to lay down flat since the back surgery and more or less sleeps on the couch sitting up with pillows on her lap, SO much pain from the back and legs!! Also her feet and lower legs have been swelled up like balloons for the last couple of weeks, bad circulation from the back problems, also very painful!

The reason Shelly's health got so out of control is that she just hates Dr's after all the other major surgeries(4) and she was tired of having internal parts cut and removed,and wanted to just live with what ever came up as best she could,( Its her choice, I don't think I had the right to force it against her will!!) Shelly has a very rare form of cancer and it started out with the appendix and progressed into PMP cancer (chemo isn't an option for this kind) Please Google this and check it out!!

This all started in December of 2000 with a surgery to remove a mass in her abdominal cavity, it was a mass the size of a soccer ball and weighed 15 lbs and when the tests came back and showed it was cancer we then went to Mayo clinic in Rochester MN, 2 more surgeries there and then a surgery at Creighton University in Omaha Ne after that on a follow up test it showed up on her cat scans all over her body and she said Enough!

So here we are and just dealing with what comes along, although just when we think it can't get worse it does!!

Shelly's birthday was on the 28th of February and is 44yrs old ! Shelly is the type of person who will bend over backwards just to help a friend but doesn't want any attention for herself, she is also very independent and stubbern!!!! a lot of people admire her for her strength and character

Shelly is why I am who I am today and very proud of her and I love her with all my heart!!!!

Again THANKS to each and every one of you for your continued thoughts and your PRAYERS!! the answers may not be what we want but someday we will know the reasons why!! GOD has a plan for each and every one of us!!

Sorry i'm so long winded but i think her story needed to be told plus its helps me to express my self!!

Lost my Mom to cancer Aug 21, 2007 - watched her suffer for several years - just a horrible experience - Lost my father July 15, 2008 - found him on the floor at home - died due to an apparent heart attack - The stress he endured watching my Mom suffer took its tole on him - my prayers go out to you.

Archived