TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Your Current 'MyColor' Choice

kraegar

Just something to kill time with - what's your MyColor choice currently set to?

I've been changing about once every two weeks. Currently have it on a bright blue.

I've used classic orange & a deep red (all factory presets, so far). For Christmas I'll probably put it on green - will match the red needles for some nice Christmassy-feeling.

So, how about you?

- Tony

The red, white, and blue display is unique to GT500's. The MyColor feature on V6's and GT's does not get that one. I currently have mine set on green, but most of the time it's bright blue. I ran orange for the week of Halloween. My teenage daughters talked me into changing it to pink for a day recently. Before owning this car I never thought I'd even care about the MyColor feature, but it is pretty cool.

A little off topic but what type of rear view mirror comes with gt 500. Does it have compass, temp & homelink. Seen these three options as assessory in build car section on Ford Canada webside. If this is only an option is it dealer installed or factory. Thanks

A little off topic but what type of rear view mirror comes with gt 500. Does it have compass, temp & homelink. Seen these three options as assessory in build car section on Ford Canada webside. If this is only an option is it dealer installed or factory. Thanks

Comes with compass, but not temp nor homelink. Factory installed.

Just something to kill time with - what's your MyColor choice currently set to?

I've been changing about once every two weeks. Currently have it on a bright blue.

I've used classic orange & a deep red (all factory presets, so far). For Christmas I'll probably put it on green - will match the red needles for some nice Christmassy-feeling.

So, how about you?

- Tony

Red White Blue

How many mess with setting the RPM limiter light and audible?

Sirius usually set on Laugh radio 105

Red White Blue

How many mess with setting the RPM limiter light and audible?

Sirius usually set on Laugh radio 105

Definitely Red/White/Blue first choice. Then the Blue Purple.

I have set the rev limiter light and uadible to 5800 rpm. Pretty cool.

Archived